A Very Spongey Christmas

Stinkoman 20X6

I want to get lost in your rock and roll
In honor of the holiday season, I'll be reprsenting A Very Spongey Christmas, my Christmas fic written on the holiday season of last year.

A Very Spongey Christmas

Original Fic Written and Directed by
Douglas-Z

Represented by
Douglas-Z

Special Thanks to All Who Read and Commented on the Original Fic
Band Geek
Mothra
patrick2403
Patron3000
SpOnGeFaN818
SpongeAngl
Spongey444
SpongeyKing
spongezilla

Anything Else I Forgot
Douglas-Z

Part 1

It was an early December morning in Bikini Bottom. People were wearing sweaters all over town. The last bristles were peeling off of the coral trees, and a strong autumn wind was blowing. Clouds partly surrounded the sun as it shone on Bikini Bottom.

Inside our little yellow friend's house, Stevie was waking up in his bed. He opened up his bedroom-cage in the basement and walked up the stairs. He was suprised to see red and green decorative wallpaper everywhere. SpongeBob and Patrick were in the upstairs hallway. Patrick was balancing on SpongeBob's head while holding a string of glass ornaments.

SpongeBob: Patrick, can you please hurry up? Your overweight legs are crushing my noggin!
Patrick: Hang on, SpongeBob, I'm almost there! And stop wiggling around like that! You're gonna make me fall off!
Stevie: (walking over to them) Um, dare I ask but...
SpongeBob: Stevie! I was wondering when you would wake up. If you don't mind, can you please get the mail for us? Patrick and I are kinda occupied here.
Patrick: Do you think you can stand on your tippy-toes there, SpongeBob?
Stevie: Uh sure, no prob.

He walked downstairs to go outside and get the mail.

SpongeBob: (standing on tippy-toes) Hey, Patrick, next time, do my skull a favor and go on a diet!
Patrick: You don't even have a skull.

Stevie walked outside with his scarf and inspected the mailbox. It was empty.

Stevie: Huh, where's the mailman?
Postman: Hang on, kid. Here's your mail.

The postman was wearing a traditional santa hat with a little jingle bell on its tip. Stevie couldn't help but snicker.

Postman: Uh, dare I ask what's so funny?
Stevie: What's with the new taste in headwear? What, you postman hat wasn't dorky enough?
Postman: I will have you know that every holiday season, my family takes tradition in wearing these Christmas hats.
Stevie: (scratching his head) Christmas who?

The postman just stared at Stevie with wide eyes for a few seconds before finally responding.

Postman: You're weird.

And with that, he walked off to deliver mail to Squidward's house. Stevie walked back inside with the mail, curious to know more about the postman's strange words of "Christmas hats". It was only now that he noticed a plate of cookies and a glass of milk sitting on the nightstand.

Stevie: This is peculiar. Why would they leave cookies and milk just sitting there on the nightstand? Betcha it's my breakfast.

He devoured the plate of cookies in one bite (yes, he ate the plate too) and the glass of milk in one sip. Then he went upstairs, to where SpongeBob and Patrick were still attempting to hang ornaments.

Patrick: I thought I asked you to stop moving around, SpongeBob!
SpongeBob: Just hang the stupid ornaments before I go Mothra on you!
Stevie: Dare I ask, but what are you guys doing? Why the heck are you stringing little glass balls to the walls?
SpongeBob: We're hanging them up for Christmas, Stevie.
Stevie: Christmas? Is she like a friend or something?

Patrick gasped in a sudden outburst, which caused SpongeBob to lose balance and fall.

SpongeBob: (falling) Free bird!
Patrick: (falling) Lucy, I'm home! (after falling) I still can't believe you've never heard of the joyous day of the year!
SpongeBob: Patrick, Stevie was mind-manipulated only two months ago. This is like the very first Christmas to him!
Stevie: Family relative? New Dish-nee and Pics-arr movie? Card game?
Patrick: Stevie, I know a little song that'll answer your questions. (singing) ♪Do you know the Muffin Man, the Muffin Man, the Muffin Man? Do you know the Muffin Man, he lives on Drury...
SpongeBob: Uh, wrong song, Patrick.
Patrick: Oh, sorry.
SpongeBob: Fear not, Stevie, as I know a song that will teach you about the legendairy Christmas!

Then he pulled the edge of the screen, revealing the next scene.

We see our trio chopping a coral tree. SpongeBob's tie was now replaced by a green and red-striped scarf. Patrick was wearing his sweater from My Pretty Seahorse. Stevie's tie was replaced with a string necklace with a jingle bell on it. Sponge and Pat sang while Stevie just chopped along with them.

♪It's shaping up to be a wonderful holiday,
Not your normal, average, everyday!♪

Squidward: (wearing sweater while fluffing pillows for some reason) ♪Sound like someone felled my new coral tree!♪ (sticks head out window) ♪SpongeBob, Patrick, Stevie, why'd you do this?♪

♪The world feels like it's in loverly...♪

Squidward: (dumping out garbage) Go away before I harm you bodily!
Stevie: This Christmas feels like the very first Christmas to me!

Now we see a whole montage with all three of them singing.

♪There'll be shopping, decorating, and plenty of snow...♪

SpongeBob:Hey, you guys, who's that under the mistletoe?♪
Squidward:What? Who, me? Would you look at the time, I should go!♪ (runs away)
Plankton:People seem a little more brotherly...♪
Mr. Krabs: (pulls out fruitcake) ♪Here's a little something to you from me...♪

Plankton tossed the fruitcake into the garbage can filled with fruitcakes.

Stevie:Even all the trash, on Christmas it smells so sweetly!♪
Gary: Meow.

♪This Christmas feels like the very first Christmas to me!♪

Sandy: (setting up tree) ♪I've got my tree up for the night! I still remember the very first night!♪
Larry:I'm closing up Goo Lagoon! We should all be under the full blue moon!♪
Squidward: (in bed, wearing pajamas) I♪'m hibernating for the night! Don't bother me and just don't come over!♪ (pulls covers over head)
Stevie: (dancing around outside) ♪This is my very first Christmas! All the night is filled with gliss! La-la-la-la-la-la-la-la! La-la-la-la-la-la-la-la! La-la-la-la-la-la-la-la! La-la-la-la-la-la-la!♪

He busted into Squidward's door la-la-ing, waking up Squidward.

Squidward: (at front door) ♪What do you want? Can't you see that I'm sleepy?♪

♪Step outside, we've got something for you to see!♪

Squidward: (looking at decorations) ♪Spongebob, take this stuff down immediately!♪

♪Chestnuts roasting and burns in the third degree!♪

Citizens of Bikini Bottom:Tonight things are as good as they seem to be!♪
Patrick:A star on top will complete all the scenery!♪

♪This Christmas feels like...♪

Stevie:...the very first Christmas to me!♪ Da-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!!!!

We pan over to Squidward's bedroom window, where Squidward is watching from in bed.

♪This Christmas feels like...♪

Stevie:...the very first Christmas to me!♪

Squidward, irritated, pulled down the curtains and went back to sleep.

*bubble transition*

SpongeBob walked onto an open field in front of the Krusty Krab, holding the contraption from Christmas Who. He placed it onto the ground and plugged it into a Game Lad Power Wireless Adaptor. It started up.

SpongeBob: (with Patrick, whispering to himself) Can't believe we get to use this thing again. (to everyone in Bikini Bottom) Okay, everyone, the GLP adaptor can only keep this baby running for about half an hour, so write those Christmas letters to Santa fast!

Everyone dashed back home and started writing. In less then four minutes, a line had formed in front of the machine. They all shot up their letters to Santa one by one.

Larry: I wished for more muscles!
Mrs. Puff: A new sun hat!
Mr. Krabs: Money...
Sandy: A new pet worm to love and care!
Plankton: The Chum Bucket Mega Bucket will be mine!
SpongeBob: Okay...what'd you wish for, Patrick?
Patrick: I couldn' think of anything I wanted, so I just wished for a little pebble.

Then Stevie ran to them, frantic.

Stevie: Guys, guys! We gotta take cover! Look up there!

It was starting to snow.

Stevie: Little white aliens! Millions of them! It's an invasion! They've all come to suck out our brains and feed our tiny amounts of brain cells to starving cows!
Patrick: Stevie, did you take your medicine this morning?
Stevie: Maybe.
SpongeBob: Stevie, it's just snow.
Stevie: Snow?
SpongeBob: Yeah, snow. Little drops of rain frozen into ice crystals. Anyways, what did you wish for?
Stevie: A pet snail!
Patrick: A pet snail? What about Gary?
Gary: Meow.
Stevie: Yeah, Gary is nice and all, but I want a pet snail to truly call my own! I'm gonna name him Jerry.
SpongeBob: What if it's a girl?
Stevie: Huh, I never thought about that. I'll have to come back to you on that one.
SpongeBob: (as Stevie walks away) Okay, everyone, the big day is in fourteen days, so let the festivites begin!
Citizens: Yay!
Squidward: (watching from bedroom window) Bah humbug. (pulls covers over head)

Stay tuned for: A Very Spongey Christmas -- Part 2!
Will be added on: Saturday, December 15[sup]th[/sup].

Stinkoman 20X6

A Very Spongey Christmas -- Part 2

Later the next night, everyone lit fireworks as a carnival had been set up in a small quiet grassy hill near Jellyfish Fields. There were rides and tents and samples. There was even a "Guess How Many Coral-Eating Nemotoads Are In The Jar" where each winner recieved a copy of the new Dish-nee and Pics-arr movie Boats on DVD.

Stevie and Patrick were busy competing in the Skee-Ball tournament. They were skee-balling against each other to win the grand prize, the first ever rare English copy of Soakymon Jade for the Fintendo SB. Stevie now had three jingle bells on his string necklace and a santa hat on and Patrick had a heavy parka on.

Patrick: That Soakymon Jade's going to be played on my SB, ya hear me, Stevie?!
Stevie: I wish I could Bubblebeam you like a Lv. 1,000 Waterdon right now!
Patrick: Please, even a Lv. 2 Magituna's Splash attack would One Hit K-O you!
Stevie: Oh yeah?
Patrick: Yeah!
Stevie: Well then, bring it on, Sumo Man!

SpongeBob was singing in the "Bikini Bottom Christmas Karaoke Contest". He had a navy blue long-sleeve collar jacket and snowboots on. His scarf was underneath his jacket.

SpogneBob: (reading off of karaoke screen) ♪Do you know the Muffin Man, the Muffin Man, the Muffin Man, do you know the Muff...♪ Alright, that's it! (throws microphone aside) Will someone just tell me what the Muffin Man song has to do with Christmas anyway?!
Man in audience: It has muffins in it!!!
SpongeBob: (sarcatically) Thank you, good night. (gives Vulcan salute then walks over to Patrick and Stevie)

He walked over to the two, where Stevie had beaten Patrick and was holding the box for the Sokaymon Jade cartridge.

Patrick: I could have beaten you too if it wasn't for that meddling machine!
Stevie: Hey, you're the one who threw the ball at the machine and broke it, so don't expect me to pay for it!
Patrick: Yeah, but you were only behind by like, ten points!
Stevie: Points shmoints, you and I both know that I won by default. But don't worry, I'll let you play it too.
Patrick: But it can only save one game!
Stevie: Yeah, but after getting so many complaints, Fintendo built space for two save files in it!
Patrick: Wow, Fintendo is good!
SpongeBob: Hey, guys!
Patrick: You know, in some ways, this carnival ain't too different from the Jellyfish Jelly Competition.
Stevie: Oh yeah, that was fun! (to SpongeBob) What was your favorite part?

SpongeBob was suprised Stevie would ask such a question. He didn't expect that Stevie wouldn't remember what had happened that night.

SpongeBob: (sarcastically) Oh I don't know, they were all so much fun to ride and be yourself on!
Stevie: Yeah, I felt the same way after I won the Kelp Dog Chug.
Patrick: :P
Stevie: (burp) My stomach will never be the same again.

SpongeBob slapped his head. Stevie excitedly slammed his box down to the ground which caused it to bounch into the giant Jingle Bell hung by rope, snapping the ropes, causing the bell to oll loose, and then bounce back into Stevie's hands.

Stevie: Oops.
SpongeBob: Oops is right.

The bell rolled into the nemotoad jar mentioned before and tipped over the jar, popping the cap off and releasing the nemotoads.

Man: The coral-eating nemotoads!

Mr. Krabs was selling coral trees (Christmas trees) nearby. Tom and Fred were his customers. They all had scarfs and T&F had hats on.

Tom: (reading sign) $300 per branch? That had better be in yen!
Mr. Krabs: (nervously) Uh, did I mention if you purchase five trees, you get a pair of free mittens? (in lower voice) The mittens'll cost ya extra though.

Then the nemotoads came over and devoured all the trees' branches...and the sign...and Mr. Krabs's left eye and right arm.

Fred: Say, since they have no branches now, does that mean they're free?
Mr. Krabs: No!
Patrick: Oh no, now what are we going to do?
Stevie: Christmas is ruined!

*bubble transition*

SpongeBob depressingly looked out the window, watching the nemotoads devour every coral tree in sight. If this kept up, there would be no Christmas trees, nowhere for old St. Nick to put his presents, and Christmas would be ruined.

SpongeBob: Nine days 'till Christmas, and this is all my fault! Actually, Stevie's the one who slammed down his Soakymon game and released them, then again, it's that guy's fault for even bringing them here. Although, now that I think about it...

Then, he was suddenly interrupted by the sound of Stevie groaning and crying.

SpongeBob: Oh no, Stevie must be bombed about his first Christmas being ruined.

He put on his jacket, santa hat, and scarf on and ran to Patrick's house. Patrick had his sweater on, and Stevie still had his jingle bell necklace and santa hat on. He was throwing a tantrum on the ground.

SpongeBob: Stevie, stop crying! I know what it's like to have your very first Christmas ruined, but I didn't start going baby!
Stevie: (wiping tears) No, it's not that. (pulls out Fintendo SB) Patrick defeated my Lv. 22 Mrs. Mime with his Lv. 24 Gyrahose! It even evolved into Mime Sr at Lv. 23!!!
Patrick: My Lv. 27 Waterdon helped out too.
SpongeBob: This nonsense has gone on long enough! (puts parka on Patrick) Now get out there and stop those nemotoads!
Patrick: Wha? But I'm scared of nemotoads! Why do you think I haven't left my hosue for the past three days?!!?
SpongeBob: Yeah, but you've strong, you're manly, and you got big brains to boot!
Mr. Krabs: (yelling from offscreen) Don't tell me you're gettin' brain freeze already, me boy!
Patrick: You know what, SpongeBob? You're right! I'll be back shortly!

He left the house and descended into the snowstorm.

Stevie: If he dies, can I have his Fintendo GameCylinder?

SpongeBob glared at him.

Stevie: What?

Patrick came in merely seconds later. At this point, he was now a skeleton.

SpongeBob: Well?
Patrick: They got so hungry from eating coral trees that they got thirsty and drank your house.
SpongeBob: What?!
Patrick: Then they got hungry again and ate my jacket, skin, and shorts.
SpongeBob: What?!!?
Stevie: What about your underwear?
Patrick: I wasn't wearing udnerwear.
SpongeBob: WHAT?!!? O_o

Stay tuned for: A Very Spongey Christmas -- Part 3!
Will be added on: Friday, December 21[sup]th[/sup].

SpOnGeFaN818

Wumbologist
That part was cool. I liked when Patrick revealed he wasn't wearing underwear.

better

Baby Clam
MARRY CHRISTMAS to you all, I am happy that anyone just started the Christmas thread, i am thinking of starting it but, Just want to wish a prosperous and happy Christmas to you all. :P

Stinkoman 20X6

A Very Spongey Christmas -- Part 3

It was six days until Christmas. The Nemotoads had devoured sixty-nine percent of the entire coral tree population in Bikini Bottom.

SpongeBob, Patrick, and Stevie (still wearing their winter apperal) all sat in a tent in Squidward's front yard. Stevie was playing his SB again.

SpongeBob: We gotta think of a way to stop these Nemotoads, guys. (to Stevie) Can't you stop playing Sokaymon Jade for ten minutes?!!?
Stevie: (maniacally) NO!!! I'm on the second gym now!!! This girl's Soakymon don't even know the meaning of gym wars!
Patrick: I have an idea.
SpongeBob: Lemme hear it.

We cut to Stevie tied to a stake splattered with gas. Patrick was holding a lit match.

Stevie: Are you quite sure this'll work?
Patrick: Don't worry, I saw this in a movie once! Once we sacrifice your soul to the God of Bikini Attol, the Nemotoads will melt into a mucky slime that'll evaporate in the ashes thus saving Christmas!
Stevie: Can I at least enjoy my last few seconds with my SB?
SpongeBob: No!
Patrick: Five, uh nine, uh forty-eight, uh...
SpongeBob: (grabs match from Patrick) Blastoff!

He threw the match at the stake, which lit up in a huge explosion. Once the explosion stopped, Stevie and the stake were just a pile of ashes. Stevie's arm had survived the explosion and was lying in the ashes.

Nemotoads: Hungry! Hungry! Hungry!

The Nemotoads came over and lapped up all the ashes before going back to their coral diet manifestation. All that was left was the burnt spot, a few ashes, and Stevie's arm.

Patrick: Huh, can't believe it didn't work.
SpongeBob: Maybe we should try a different plan.
Stevie's ashes: (weakly) Yeah...
SpongeBob: I've got it!

The Nemotaods had stopped and looked around. There were almost no coral trees left.

Nemotoad: Still hungry.
Nemotoads: Still hungry! Still hungry!

Then Stevie hopped over in a badly-done Nemotaod disguise and face makeup.

Stevie: Uh, still hungry!
Nemotoads: Food! Food! Food!

With that, they totally ate up Stevie's disguise, leaving him exposed in his makeup.

Stevie: Uh...
Nemotoad: Hungry.

We cut to Stevie being chased by the Nemotoads.

Nemotoads: Hungry! Hungry! Hungry!

Once they had gained up on Stevie, they ate all his clothes, leaving him naked.

Stevie: (covering area with santa hat) Aah, I'm exposed! (snowy wind blows) And cold!

SpongeBob and Patrick were nearby, talking loudly so the Nemotoads can hear.

Patrick: (talking loudly) What's that you said about the big delicous steamed coral buffet of food down in Rock Bottom there, SpongeBob?

The Nemotoads stopped dead in their tracks to listen.

SpongeBob: (loudly, while SpongeBob is snickering) Yeah, I saw a whole table of steamed coral down in Rock Bottom, and I think it's up for grabs too!

The Nemotoads, mouths watering, immediately started to head towards Rock Bottom.

Nemotoads: Hungry! Hungry! Hungry! Hungry! Hungry!

They all plunged down into Rock Bottom.

Nemotoad: Trapped.
Nemotoads: Trapped! Trapped! Trapped! Trapped! Trapped!
SpongeBob: (to citizens of Bikini Bottom) Alright everyone, are your ready for Christmas?!!?

Everyone started to cheer until Patrick broke the silence.

Patrick: Wait, I just realized something!
SpongeBob and Stevie: What?
Patrick: There aren't any coral trees left! The Nemotoads sucked the town dry!
Stevie: I have an idea.
SpongeBob and Parick: Really?
Stevie: Yeah, but first, can I go home and was off this makeup and put some clothes on?

Stay tuned for: A Very Spongey Christmas -- Part 4!
Will be added on: Monday, Christmas Eve.

Back