A SpongeBob Movie Idea: The Little Mer-Sponge

LTian

Baby Clam
This is an idea for another SpongeBob Movie. This time revolving around the classic fairy tale, "The Little Mermaid".

I call it:

"The SpongeBob Movie: The Little Mer-Sponge"

Here's a summary of the movie:

When King Neptune is planning to sign a treaty with the ruler of the Japanese Seas, King Nepuchūn (or King Nepu for short) in Bikini Bottom, SpongeBob is given the task of looking after King Nepu's daughter, Princess Mizu. He and Patrick learn that Mizu has always wanted to know what life was like above the ocean, even though her father forbids her from ever finding out.

Meanwhile, trying once again to get the Krabby Patty Secret Formula, Plankton decides to team up with an evil Sea Sorceress, Tempa. However, unbeknownst to Plankton, the Sea Sorceress has a secret agenda of her own: To dethrone King Neptune and King Nepu and rule the entire oceans and the surface world! But she needs two things to help her achieve her goal: A Patty that's Krabby to complete a magic spell to turn both kings into coral, and King Nepu's Daughter, whom she decides to help her make her fondest wish of being a human and seeing the world above the waves come true.

Above the waves, a teenage boy who is just about Mizu's age is a prince of a kingdom who must find a bride before he turns 18. Otherwise, he would have to turn over the crown to his sister. One evening, he sneaks off to try and be a normal teen for one more night. He sneaks on board a party boat to try and find the perfect girl, but he has no luck. But just as things could not get any worse, a powerful storm, created from Neptune and Nepu's magic as a means to stop 'those rambunctious delinquents', causes the prince to get thrown overboard and nearly drowns. Luckily, Mizu was secretly visiting the world above the seas when she notices the party boat, the storm, and the boy who got thrown overboard. When she rescues him and brings him back to shore, she instantly falls in love with the prince.

This movie would actually involve two types of animation: Western Style and the Eastern "Anime" Style. In any case, this movie would be a whimsical, romantic, and pretty much Sponged-Up Funny! :D

What do you guys think? Would this movie work out?

President Squidward

Mmmm donuts.
anime.jpg

LTian

Baby Clam
jack_of_all_traids said:
Interesting idea, I'll say that. But I don't really know how well this would fit with the show, honestly.
Well, it'll fit in with the show because it'll introduce a new family of mer-people who move into Bikini Bottom. :) I'll explain that in another thread. :)

President Squidward said:
Adn why not? i said it could involve two types of animation. Haven't you ever wondered what it would be like if two different types of animation were used together?

Back