- Jul 12, 2021
- Favorite Character
- Patrick Star
I think they should just stick with traditional animation
Missed an opportunity to call the Plankton time travel episode “Plank to the Future”.Actually, Season 14 is now premiering this year on November 2nd with "Single Celled Defense" (read more here). Also, more episodes were recently confirmed.
- "We Heart Hoops" - SpongeBob and Patrick discover that their favorite Kelpbed Kid is a familiar face.
- "SpongeChovy" - It's invasion of the faux-chovies when everyone in Bikini Bottom suddenly starts meeping!
- "BassWard" - Squidward and Bubble Bass are forced to tolerate each other's company on a trip to Shell City.
- "Squidiot Box" - Squidward takes a trip inside the imagination box and must rely on SpongeBob and Patrick's creativity in order to escape.
298b. "Pet the Rock" - Patrick's new pet rock catches the eye of a mischievous rock collector.
- "Blood is Thicker Than Grease" - Plankton's family open their own restaurant... directly next to the Chum Bucket.
- "Don't Make Me Laugh" - SpongeBob suddenly finds everything funny, much to everyone's annoyance.
- "Waltzing Wackos" - Plankton and Karen take dance lessons and quickly become top of the class.
- "Necro-Nom-Nom-Nomicon" - Equipped with a magical spell book, SpongeBob cooks up chaos in the Krusty Krab kitchen.
Also, the plot for "Momageddon" has been revealed: The Krusty Krew get lazy when their moms take over the Krusty Krab.
- "PL-1413" - Plankton travels two thousand years into the future and finds a few unfamiliar faces.
- "In the Mood to Feud" - SpongeBob, Patrick, and Sandy find themselves in the middle of a long-standing feud between the Narwhals and the Planktons.
Are you looking forward to any of these?