A Random TV Thought

Squidwardiard

Frozen Cephalopod
I was gonna just post this as a status on my profile, but it's too long.

A little annoyed with TV show episodes where an episode is all about a character finding a new girlfriend/boyfriend, then that new significant other just disappears the next episode and never appears again. I get that's kind of the nature of some episodic series, but it just makes these types of episodes feel so pointless. What's the point of the conflict if they'll never appear again anyways? There are some episodic shows that have these new significant others stick around longer but still.

Squidwardiard

Frozen Cephalopod
Like Sid/Diego in Ice Age 6
I guess this applies to movies too. I havent seen the last few Ice Age movies, but I heard Sid and Diego got gfs and that they didnt reappear in Ice Age 6. Maybe it's because 6 doesn't focus on the main characters?

YouDontKnowSponge

Frozen Cephalopod
I mean Brooke would just be a copy and paste of Sid with an added wig/dress and Shira is a heavily modified version of Diego. But yeah I'm guessing the absence of certain important characters has to do with them not being animated by Disney yet or they haven't found new voice actors for them. Hopefully this is fixed by 7.

Last edited:
Back