A first look at the SpongeBob SquarePants wedding!

sb1fan

Ohmygodimonfire.
Well that wasn't weird at all. :tonguexd:

Normally the show doesn't include events that are heavily affective on the characters and the story, so I think the writers definitely did this for the fans.

MechaWave

Karate Master

DJ Sponge

Future Miss Universe
this might be the first new episode I'll have watched in years, partly for the wtf factor but mainly for Ricky Gervais.

Mr. Dr. Professor Patrick

Developer of Awesomeness
I thought SpongeBob was asexual... I mean, he can have babies by budding, and Stephen Hillenburg had already claimed that SpongeBob was asexual. Not to mention that a lot of fanbases had predicted the marriage almost five years ago -- this seems more of an appeal for the fanbases than anything.

sireatsalot

Alien hunter
I thought SpongeBob was asexual... I mean, he can have babies by budding, and Stephen Hillenburg had already claimed that SpongeBob was asexual. Not to mention that a lot of fanbases had predicted the marriage almost five years ago -- this seems more of an appeal for the fanbases than anything.
An appeal for the fan base- I agree. Some people just can't handle a show that deals strictly in platonic relationships, even in kids' cartoons. The closest the show has ever come to this sort of thing was in "That's No Lady" where we got to see a little strutting on the part of Mr. Krabs and Squidward; oh, and I almost forgot about "Krusty Love". I'm sure the whole thing is being blown out of proportion and the "marriage" ends up only being an insignificant "mix up" in SpongBob's past.

sb1fan

Ohmygodimonfire.
Normally the show doesn't include events that are heavily affective on the characters and the story, so I think the writers definitely did this for the fans.
Or for the money. :D
...oh, yeah. o___o

Freaking new writers.
Guys I'm getting ::dolphin noise::ing tired of you guys blaming the new writers for everything. Get a hobby.
It was a joke, but yeah, I should have expected someone getting pissed off about it. :tonguexd:

sireatsalot

Alien hunter
Or for the money. :D
...oh, yeah. o___o

Freaking new writers.
Guys I'm getting ::dolphin noise::ing tired of you guys blaming the new writers for everything. Get a hobby.
It was a joke, but yeah, I should have expected someone Mecha getting pissed off about it. :tonguexd:
Thought I would correct that for you... :P

Back