A few announcements from Douglas-Z

Stinkoman 20X6

I want to get lost in your rock and roll
Announcement One: When Gabby Met Froggy

For those who haven't yet read A Tail of Two Snails and Gabriella Returns: The Musical, I have changed the name of Stevie's seldom-seen girlfriend, Goldie, into Gabriella Z. Goldfish (nicknamed Gabby). I will get more into this in a new section in "Douglas-Z's Fanfic Guide".

Just like what I did for No-Name and Ranky when I renamed them as Stevie and Randy, I will soon go back into all my previous fics and edit Gabby's name into the text.

On another character-renaming note, I have renamed the Poor Guy, another seldom-seen character who's life is as downhill and worthless as anyone can imagine, into Frogurt Jimmy (nicknamed Froggy). Why? I'm not too sure, actually. O_o O_o :|

Announcement Two: Prepare To Be Invaded Once More, And Not By Patrick

Remember Nickelodeon INVADED? Well, I'm kind of happy to announce that Nickelodeon INVADED will be coming back into production. After I have finished ASIB, POH, LTC, GRTM/AWITS/PB, and BTSOS, and started Kay-Rah-Tae: The Movie, the 9th Season finale, I will get right back to work on Wand From Outer Space.

But as one project goes back up, one gently falls down. The Random Adventures of Patrick Star will be discontinued. It would have been nice to finish at least one episode, but the whole thing altogether is rather time-consuming, and I never truly got a good start on it anyway.

Announcement Three: Where Are Ya, Buddy?

Some of you may notice that I usually only do any fan writing during the weekends. That's because of the one thing kids fear most, besides having to clean their room: school. Due to keeping up with school work, I haven't found too much time to do fanfics on the weekdays.

I assure you, as soon as the school work starts decreasing, and I am not dealing with several fanfics at once, I will get around to updating more frequently.

Announcement Four: Out With The Old, In With The New

Some of you may not have noticed my new scene titles system I have started using.

Opening Scene Titles
Scene number: I will go back to numbering the scenes of an individual fanfic again, which I haven't done since SpongeBob CablePants, I think.
Scene name: Something I've done with all my fanfics, each scene will be named.
Song(s) in this scene:
If there are any songs in this scene, they will all be listed here.

Ending Scene Titles
Next scene name: Again, something I've done in every fanfic, announce the name of the succeeding scene.
Will be added on: If I am planning a specific date for the scene to be added, I will list it here.
May not be suitable for: This is a comical little thing listing certain people who may not be able to handle the next scene for whatever reason. Be aware that this is just a comedic thing and that you shouldn't take it seriously should you apply to any of the listed traits.
Song(s) in next scene:
If there are any songs planned in the next scene, they will be listed here.

Announcement Five: Keep Reading And Stay Spongey

I thank all of the members out there who have read and commented on my fanfics, and thos who will continue to do in the near future. I have some great things planned ahead for Season 10 and the tiny remainder of Season 9, so I expect you all to read them...or DIE!!!

LOL, jk. :tonguexd:

Back