A Farewell...

Mister Visitor

Moby Dollar
Okay, I am not going to lie and say that I am good at doing this sort of thing. Heck, the few of you who stayed are probably sick of seeing threads like these, but I really do mean it. This is going to be my final post here. Given that I now know the extent of what made everyone else leave, and the fact that I have been growing more and more distant from the series, I think this is probably the right thing to do.

Some of you may think it's jumping the shark (And I will admit that it is), but I feel like it's probably what I should do. I had a decent run on here, three years, but now that the events of July are finally hitting me, I think it's appropriate that I do this. I'm sorry to leave so suddenly, but I think I need to move on from these forums anyway. It's amazing what odd things can happen on a forum dedicated to Spongebob Squarepants.

So goodbye everyone, it was fun when things weren't crazy. I am proud of some of my achievements on here, and I just felt like I needed to leave in this way.

If anyone ever wants to contact me elsewhere, the best place to find me is on Discord.

You can find me at Sonicdude#2729

Goodbye Spongebuddy Mania! You were good to me, and introduced me to so many influential people in my life!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NotBSy_SRnk

Flabby Patty

Flabby Patty > Krusty Krab
Well you certainly had a nice run here, being a pretty influential dude and just awesome as usual. :thumb1: Happy trails and I'm glad you left on a good note! Though hopefully you can make returns here from time to time as you please.

That being said, can anyone clarify what happened in July 2018? I wasn't too active to know.

Flabby Patty

Flabby Patty > Krusty Krab
FinnDinner said:
I would tell you, but I don't want a farewell post deleted over it.
Oh, alright then. Can you tell me via PMs? I promise I won't share it over here.

Back