A Day With SpongeBob SquarePants: The Movie

Supmandude

Squog
I think I may have found THE way we could potentially see this movie. This website hosts a lot of movies by the same company that put this out, like Justin Bieber Fever and Amy Winehouse: Fallen Star. Everyone should email them telling them that you want A Day With SpongeBob SquarePants added. Be sure to tell them it's made by the same company that put a whole bunch of the Unauthorized Documentaries (like the Justin Bieber and Amy Winehouse ones) out, so that they know who to contact.

Their email: feedback@snagfilms.com

Lemonaise

Imitation Krab
Go to gamerguy324 _ 's YouTube channel. He has seemed to have posted the believed beginning of the movie.

If it's a "mockumentary" then it already isn't based upon fact. Whether or not the actual film exists is a whole different story altogether.

Flabby Patty

Flabby Patty > Krusty Krab
Perry The Platypus said:
Here it is and...uh....it's something.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cn3pZ9aUiS8
Pretty cool video. There was one earlier, but it was just basically the box, the disc, and a few screenshots of it.
I do like the art style, the animation is okay for it, so are the voices. The plot is fine as well, but moves along a little too quickly for a movie its' length (seriously, see the player bar). However... this movie just screams iMovie. Just look at the title screen, could have probably just put in a logo there and a better "Reagal Films Presents" text.

Now to confess, I can't see how some dude would have faked it to impress 4chan or whatever. I mean, there's the DVD with a decked-out cover/disc/menu, and it's pretty long. As I mentioned before, the voices/drawings don't really look like some faker did it with MSPaint, they do have that style and have a few more frames on them.
In the meantime, I think that that person (or whoever else) should just upload the whole thing (and with an actual rip/screen recording) so that we get to see it in good quality and to tell off anyone who may believe this is "super fake, I can't imagine anyone thinking this is real" and other stuff that further explores it. Copyright should not be much of an issue (since they're barely a company), but who knows; Viacom might find it and acknowledge it for the SpongeBob mockumentary it is or just think it's another one that escapes their law. Oh well, you know, it sold out on Amazon.

ScumBob

sicko m0de
toasterstrutel said:
https://boards.4chan.org/co/thread/75046468

^Some guy on 4chan apparently has this lost film and posted pictures on 4chan. This is amazing news! Before now the film was doubted to exist!
"404 Not Found"

og9lGCi.png

JK

Cha

I love SBM
Merged both A Day Without SpongeBob topics.

Back