A Day With SpongeBob SquarePants: The Movie

SBRoxMan

SpongeBobRocksMan
I want this to exist because I'm really curious to see what a film like this would be like, but from what I can see, it's probably fake

Flabby Patty

Flabby Patty > Krusty Krab
wakyzaky2012 said:
well good thing i didnt go there
Good thing I've got a Mac. :P

Any updates from 4chan/Reddit on the search, or is everyone just calling everything fake so far?

RobotKrabs

Your Lord and Savior
This is obviously fake, just like the rumour about Krusty Towers being originally a season 3 episode (and people actually believe this rumour :patnotamused:)

BooBooKeys

Arcade Mod
RobotKrabs said:
This is obviously fake, just like the rumour about Krusty Towers being originally a season 3 episode (and people actually believe this rumour :patnotamused:)
I dont think someone would work this hard to fake this. Because we have to website of the company who made it, and they have made movies before supposedly so I think that it is real but its just a rare mockbuster

BeanoSponge

Pokemon Sun and Moon HYPE!
If this is ever found and is online, I will have a huge party whilst watching it. :P

hfjs

it's truly laughable that any of you think this has any hint of realism

Flabby Patty

BooBooKeys said:
I dont think someone would work this hard to fake this. Because we have to website of the company who made it, and they have made movies before supposedly so I think that it is real but its just a rare mockbuster
Yeah, I guess so. I think that with it's limited release, the people who originally bought it might have forgotten about it/thought it would get a fair share of copies like most other DVDs and got rid of it/don't know all the searching is going on/can't share it/didn't like it, or whatever. In the case of that one guy who shared screenshots on 4chan, you know he's booed off as fake. Apologies, but it looks pretty real to me. Who knows, maybe he could prove something in this "Boy who Cried Wolf" search.

Milkmaidman said:
it's truly laughable that any of you think this has any hint of realism
I think it's still real above. You gonna flame me, find my dox, and call the SWAT on me?

hfjs

but the site gives trojan and just look at the cover

Flabby Patty

Milkmaidman said:
but the site gives trojan and just look at the cover
Flame me some more, but I'm on a Mac (so I'm safe). Could archive.org or whatever actually be safe?
Yeah, of course they didn't put much effort into it, so I'm fine. If it's actually found to the public, at least it just describes something like that. It's not like it's a largely live-action film that fools you into thinking they're famous actors, while they're not. You don't see who did it made the role.

More risky confessions, I actually liked the character designs in the 4chan screenshots. I know it might have bad animation, but on a side note, they don't really look like they're some random guy's fake doodling to throw people off (of course). There might be a slim chance to be fake if he's just really good at drawing or if it really looks bad. Oh well.

Maybe it was an elaborate scam that this guy went through the trouble of making DVDs for this and selling them on amazon and made a few other rushed no effort films as you can see on the website, hoping someone would go on the website and get his Trojan. You never know.

The Drifter

Some person.
BagelsinEurope said:
Maybe it was an elaborate scam that this guy went through the trouble of making DVDs for this and selling them on amazon and made a few other rushed no effort films as you can see on the website, hoping someone would go on the website and get his Trojan. You never know.
virality-and-truth-30a.jpg

BeanoSponge

Pokemon Sun and Moon HYPE!
Pan Pizza said on his Podcast that his next video will be about this.

Back