A Day With SpongeBob SquarePants: The Movie

Kaiju

I love SBM
This film MAY or may not exist which is why the film is listed as "Existence Unconfirmed" On LMW an, otherwise, legit source of info.

Can we see the proof? i'm not saying you're not true, i'm just curious :p
Go look on /co/ and it'll be there.

PinkPearl

insert title here
I think it's an image done in Paint, even several users in the discussion called it out. I'm still having a lot of doubts that this thing exists.

BaconUnicornsAndSpongeBob

I think it's an image done in Paint, even several users in the discussion called it out. I'm still having a lot of doubts that this thing exists.
Yeah, it does look like someone drew it in Paint just to draw attention. But I still have hope that this exists.

Flabby Patty

Flabby Patty > Krusty Krab
I'll still say that it really exists.

I know a lot of people say the animation is bad, but at least it's miles better than the fake one with the 3D SpongeBob. This could actually be a cool cartoonist style. Let's just hope the animation and content won't be bad... GuyWithThePie's gotta see this.

The Drifter

Some person.
BaconUnicornsAndSpongeBob said:
Yeah, it does look like someone drew it in Paint just to draw attention. But I still have hope that this exists.
I mean, it does have an amazon page after all. Unless someone is really dedicated to the joke and went full lengths to sets up an amazon page, then scatter around clues of "proof" and stuff. Which is possible since some people can be really committed with their joke.

Reddit is also looking for this stuff: https://www.reddit.com/r/UnresolvedMysteries/comments/3h2izt/the_internet_hunt_for_the_possibly_nonexistent_a/ They're doing some pretty impressive work there trying to look for evidences. (they evn referenced SBM!)

DigitalDeathstraction

Shut up, bird.
x1VL1A8.png

.......He's got a point, you know?

KingofOOO

Floating Shopping List
Grubby Grouper said:
I'm almost certain this doesn't actually exist, or if it does it wasn't made as an official DVD release and just as a low budget project.
Here's an in-depth review of evidence I found on another forum:
source
Even though someone found that screenshot, there is no info connected to it. It could have just been made in ten minutes by someone and not have anything to do with the real movie. I feel like if this was actually made it was just a student project or for an art school or something.
460022a7aa27559a046e0448b9d0994e.jpg

Read the quote with reasons why it's fake. It is.

Back