A day on the beach

kyle E.

Yes I can.
I hope you guys like it.

1. Only one seanut!

Spongebob and Patrick were sitting on the couch watching `Boat of Love`. "Gee this show show is booooooooriiiiiing!" Patrick said his word going out for a VERY long time. Spongebob still watched the show :

Girl fish: Honey quick the hooks are here!

Boy fish: Quick c`mon!
(Both run as a hook or 2 races behind them.)

"I`M tired of this crud." Patrick said Turning the TV off. "Wheres the seanuts! Im hungry!" Spongebob stopped him "No pat theres only one. We have to to share!" "Well you cant make me!" he threw it in his mouth. Spongebob was slightly annoyed by this. (Did I spell that right LOL) "Patrick please get out of of my beautiful home!" (Shows random rooms in sponges house smelly and coverd with slime.) "Well fine!" Patrick said and walked out! Spongebob ran on up the stairs "Oh no" he said "I left gary with sandy at the beach! ... Oh I have to get squidward dragged into this but how? I hope the trip will refresh us!"

kyle E.

Yes I can.
2. Draging squidward

Spongebob walked to squidwards tiki and knocked "Hi squid-" His voice was broke by the creaks of the tiki door. "Come on in." he said slowly.
Spongebob seemed happy "C` mon !" he said Were going to the beach!" "No WE are not you arebut Im not!"

1 moment later

"I cant belive Im going to the beach with spongebob!"

kyle E.

Yes I can.
Chapter 3. is much longer

3. Gary?

Spongebob ran along the path. "Where are we?" squidward asked. "I dont know!" spongebob said. They walked an walked.... then Spongebob said "I hear something!" "Mewo" "Gary?" "NO!" Spongebob ran fasterleaving sqidward behind "Its just a EEK!" He was trapped thousands of robots shaped like gary were surrounding him "Oh no! what will I do!" The snails were growing by the second! "Back back I say" spogebob yelled. But it was no use! Next thing he knew he was in the chum bucket. He heard a voice "Ah spongebob......yes! back my pets." The robo snails went into another room. "I see you have met my robo snails" Plankton was now in view. "Tell me what I want or gary gets it!"

Back