A brief annoucnement from Patrick Star

Stinkoman 20X6

I want to get lost in your rock and roll
*Under My Rock plays in the background as Patrick walks on-screen*

Hi, everyone! It's me, Patrick Star!

You know, Patrick Star! SpongeBob's best bud! The most popular on the show, for crying out loud!

Anyway, I have an announcement to make! Are you ready?

I DIDN'T EAT BREAKFAST THIS MORNING!!!

Director: Patrick! Tell them the real announcement!

Okay, okay, Mr. Bossy Pants. This is really cool. Are you ready?

I'm getting my own show! Yup, that's right. PokDouglas has finally gone straight, I'm a TV star!

You wanna know what it's called? Awesomeness...Patrick Star!

Director: Patrick, that's not what it's called!

But it sounds cool. Listen to it! "Awesomeness...Patrick Star!" It's the same as Spongey's show, only without the word "Awesomeness".

Director: (sigh) Patrick, we already decided on The Random Adventures of Patrick Star as a title!

Aw, it sounds so...generic. How many shows aren't the Adventures of Batman or The Adventures of Mermaidman and Barnacleboy? Come on!

Anyways, it's gonna feature me and all of my friends, like SpongeBob, Stevie, Sandy, Mr. Krabs, Plankton, Gary, Coral, and Fre...Oh, gosh! I can't tell you about that! A Tail of Two Snails, upcoming PokDouglas fanfic, hasn't come out yet! Well, uh...forget I said anything!

Yeah, heh...heh...Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..................................................................................

Narrator: It's Patrick Star in the new PokDouglas fan series...

The Random Adventures of Patrick Star!
Coming soon to a forum near you!

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.......................................................

Back