999 reasons why nickelodeon sux

Status
Not open for further replies.

Original Raw and Uncut

Two-Headed Starfish
40. They can't even keep a show on air for more than 3 seasons
41. The website used to be good until 2012, when they took away all the good games and full episodes.
42. They're just like Disney Channel expect with an orange logo
43. They changed the original splat logo into lower case letter that spell "nick", in a special font.
44. They cancelled Robot and Monster after only 1 season, a show that people enjoy, and let Breadwinners live on, a show that everyone hates.
45. Annoying commercials.
46. Nicktoons isn't available in HD.
47. If they have a decent show, they move it to nicktooons in their 3rd season, which causes lower viewership, then causes cancellation.
48. Their decent shows have instantaneous hiatuses for no reason, while their live-action sitcoms just keep popping up with new episodes like a Pez dispenser.
49. Their sitcoms are as cliched as an over-the-air Saturday morning cartoon on Kids WB or qubo!

50.Awfull scheduling

Original Raw and Uncut

Two-Headed Starfish
55. They won't air or at least show a clip or a even a screenshot of the 190th episode of Spongebob, even though it was produced before the 2nd movie, not even this year, when the 2nd movie finished filming around June 2014.
56. Nickstudio10 interrupted spongebob episodes
57. It's a rerun wasteland
58. It was tolerable until 2012
59. SpongeBob's been on hiatus since 2013, and it's driving millions out the windows, even though there are still at least 4 or 5 pre-sequel episodes already produced.
60. It's everything wrong with this generation.

66. I'm tired.
67. I can't think of anything funny.
68. What.
69. I hate things.
70. I can't think of anything satisfying or original.
71. The game crashed again.
72. How do I beat this?
73. Ok, this is really weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back