80a. Best Day Ever

Mr. Harrison

Bomb-Selling Pirate
I like this episode, not the funniest but the song is great and deserved its own episode.

SquiddlyPie

random gal
I actually like this episode! I don't get why people hate this episode...I mean if it had a bad ending yes but was that ewnding bad? for the other characters boring but spongebob had a great time at the end, also I love that song !!!And the scene with SpongeBob and that fish was funny xD or when Mrs.Puff got Spongebob onto her purse, overall 9/10

Flabby Patty

Flabby Patty > Krusty Krab
Watching it today, I found this to be a pretty good one. I like all the clever adventures (sneaking in, nematodes, etc.) and the stories. The song was a masterpiece, too. :) 8.5/10

CJO5050

Floating Shopping List
IMO, not nearly as bad as many people claim. Very enjoyable for me. I give it an 8 out of 10.

Ol Bold and Brash

Hu Tao stan
I thought this episode was fantastic I don't understand why people hate this episode so much I liked the song i thought some parts like spongebob sneaking in the concert was funny I also like how SpongeBob Best Day Ever didn't turn out so well BUT I like how all the characters make it up to SpongeBob

Grade: 10/10

Best Character:mAll of Them

Best Line: Don't let those sour notes bring you down HEY!

mattman97

Baby Clam
Lets see, Thanksgiving 2004: Song released on the Spongebob movie soundtrack and in the first movies end credits.
2006: Turned into a concept album using that and two other songs from the first movies soundtrack and "The Best Day Ever" got its own episode.
I felt like this episode is predicted and rushed. However it was great seeing the nematodes again and of course they put the song in the episode. This "special" was overhyped though, thats why i sort of like this episode but not that much. If its a special it shouldve been 30 minutes, thats why they aired a 24 hour marathon in 2006, but instead the episode is 11 minutes. Nickelodeon should really stop hyping these "episodes." Good episode though
Episode Rate: 7/10
Song Rating: 10/10

Honest Slug

Ink Lemonade hurts me.
I won't deny this episode's faults. The plot is pretty lacking with little substance and there aren't too many jokes. However for the most part this episode's pretty sweet and I love the song.

6.5/10

This was a great, colorful, bright, cute episode. One of the wonders of Season 4: I love the ending as the song along with Mr. Krabs' line. It was really nice seeing Sponge Bob think he was going to have the best day ever to himself, but really helped everyone and that mad ehim the best friend (and sponge) ever! 10/10

FinnDinner

Semi-Postaholic
A really weird episode I always thought to be a special/series finale, the episode is pretty mediocre, but just the hype surrounding it, makes me feel like this thing is a bigger deal than it is.

The best day ever is not the best episode ever. The song was great, but that's the only thing it has going for it. Everything else wasn't TOO bad, but SpongeBob seemed like a brat towards the end. It's not the worst episode ever, but it's pretty mediocre.

Ranking so far:
1. Dunces and Dragons (A+)
2. Mrs. Puff, You're Fired (A+)
3. Krusty Towers (A+)
4. The Lost Mattress (A)
5. Fear of a Krabby Patty (A)
6. Bummer Vacation (A)
7. Skill Crane (A)
8. Wishing You Well (A)
9. Patrick SmartPants (A)
10. Have You Seen This Snail? (A)
11. Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy VI: The Motion Picture (B)
12. The Pink Purloiner (B)
13. Ghost Host (B)
14. Once Bitten (B)
15. Best Frenemies (B)
16. Krabs vs. Plankton (B)
17. Chimps Ahoy (B)
18. Selling Out (B)
19. Squidtastic Voyage (B)
20. New Leaf (B)
21. That's No Lady (C)
22. Born to be Wild (C)
23. Enemy In-Law (C)
24. Driven to Tears (C)
25. Shell of a Man (C)
26. Whale of a Birthday (C)
27. Best Day Ever (C)
28. SquidBob TentaclePants (C)
29. Hocus Pocus (D)
30. Funny Pants (D)
31. Karate Island (D)
32. Rule of Dumb (D)
33. Squid Wood (E)
34. Good Neighbors (E)
35. Wigstruck (E)
36. The Thing (F)
37. All That Glitters (F)

JoeyBoi

Moby Dollar
Meh. There were some fun moments in this one, such as whenever Spongebob tried to break into the concert, but it mostly just bored me, and the song segments sort of just felt like filler. I actually remember this used to be my mom's favorite episode simply because of the song. I just don't really see the point of this episode existing to be honest. The ending is pretty cute though.

Average episode (5/10)

1. Dunces and Dragons (10)
2. Krusty Towers (10)
3. Have You Seen This Snail? (9)
4. Wishing You Well (9)
5. The Pink Purloiner (9)
6. Fear of a Krabby Patty (9)
7. Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy VI: The Motion Picture (8)
8. Born to be Wild (8)
9. Krabs vs. Plankton (8)
10. Best Frenemies (8)
11. Patrick Smartpants (8)
12. Selling Out (8)
13. Shell of a Man (7)
14. The Lost Mattress (7)
15. Mrs. Puff, You're Fired (7)
16. Squidtastic Voyage (7)
17. Karate Island (7)
18. Bummer Vacation (7)
19. Enemy-In-Law (7)