80a. Best Day Ever

This episode is one of the most underrated SpongeBob episodes. I know Nick over-hyped this episode as a special but to be honest, I enjoyed watching this episode and I've seen worse SpongeBob episodes than this. I really liked listening the Best Day Ever song in this episode and I laughed at a few parts like SpongeBob trying to enter the concert, SpongeBob saying "This was suppsoed to be my perfect day. But then everything...", then a fish getting up and staring to leave and then SpongeBob saying "SIT DOWN" and the endİng. It's not one of the best season 4 episodes because some parts were boring in my opinion. I rate this episode 8.5/10.

SecretBox

Bomb-Selling Pirate
It's actually a good episode. I live in Canada, so I didn't even know about the top 100 countdown until years later. I thought most of it's attempts at humor worked and it seems to get better every time I watch it. 7/10

Favorite Quote: :patrick: Don't let those sour notes bring you down.

Popeyes Haunted Barnacles

Sir Tweets and Eats a Lot
This episode gets too much hate and it's a shame Nick overhyped this one and tried turning it into a ratings trap. It wasn't nearly as bad as what I was expecting and even the song was pretty decent. I had no idea Tom Kenny wrote it himself. Loved how SpongeBob helped out Squidward positively for a change. Giving this one about a 7/10.

Entriol

Bomb-Selling Pirate
This episode... actually wasn't that bad. It wasn't a good episode by any means, but it wasn't a bad one either. The only real problem I had with it is the logical issues in it. Like why Sandy didn't think to seal the crack BEFORE Spongebob came over, and how Patrick manages to break both nets, but the third one, Spongebob's somehow remains just fine. Everything just HAPPENS to go wrong on Spongebob's best day ever. Also, another problem I had with the episode, I don't understand why he'd consider this his best day ever, as he usually does most of the stuff on his list, with the exception of going to Squidward's clarinet concert, on a daily basis.

But yeah, this episode may have been over-hyped, and the plot was pretty cliche with a few logical issues, but it overall wasn't as bad as it's led on to be. I give it a 6/10.

Sky_Nova_20

Frozen Cephalopod
To be honest, I like this episode. I like the song and the part SpongeBob said "SIT DOWN", but some parts weren't great/good, but at least I like this episode. 8.5/10

Homie

get outer my space!
This episode gives me a ton of nostalgia, for some reason. The first special I ever saw a bunch of commercials for.

Mantis

killer queen best stand
The only part I liked about this so-called special is the song number. I liked nothing else about this.

BabySmitty

Porous Freak
I thought this episode really sucked, but I gotta say, "Best Day Ever" is, without a doubt, one of the single best songs to ever come out of this show, pre-movie or not. It was on the Spongebob movie soundtrack when I first bought it and my god, I loved it so much. Then when I saw the episode, I was so dissappointed. C'mon, man, it's a wonderful song, and it was wasted on this sucky episode!

I loved this episode! You people need to lighten up. It's a joke. You're not supposed to take it seriously. It's chessey, cliched, and that's how its supposed to be. Calm down and stop being stuck up.

Bl4zeTMG

Four Twenny Blaze
There's definitely nothing wrong here. It's just not enough. I WISH THIS EPISODE HAD MORE TO OFFER. 11 minutes isn't enough for this type of special. 6/10

MissTree

Moby Dollar
One of the worst specials ever, all it is is the regular schedule with a "twist": everything goes wrong, and the song was annoying

BeanoSponge

Pokemon Sun and Moon HYPE!
I really like this episode.

Though I felt that Squidward of very out of character.

Back