78a. Best Frenemies

I actually really like this plot. Humor wasn't even that big, but to see Mr. krabs and Plankton team up and to see their character dynamics through the whole episode is what *spoiler* got this to make my top 117. :)

I actually really like this plot. Humor wasn't even that big, but to see Mr. krabs and Plankton team up and to see their character dynamics through the whole episode is what *spoiler* got this to make my top 117. :)

hfjs

Hooboy. This episode is honestly plain OK. I really like the plot, since I really like the idea of Krabs and Plankton being friends, and it reminds us that Starbucks has taken over the world was interesting to see them going back to their first years where they were friends. There was some humor that was a little performance. Something that is terrible about this episode is the ending. Oog. Think about how nearly every character in the show is covered in kelp, with absolutely no antidote. Most of the characters, especially Krabs and Plankton, were pretty good. In conculsion, this was an OK episode.

Spongeo

Professional Mayo Player
This was a bit scary and disturbing at the end but it was kinda nice to see Mr. Krabs and Plankton work together! 8/10

HarryPotterLives

Jaehee is Baehee
I love this episode. I love seeing Krabs and Plankton teaming up, that was a really cool idea, and I especially love seeing that these two still have some affection for each other deep down.

Another season 4 episode that I really loved. Although I prefer Born to be Wild and the remake of this episode (The Other Patty) over this episode. I didn't like Mr. Krabs and Plankton getting covered with kelp but the rest of this episode was funny, enjoyable and I liked seeing Mr. Krabs and Plankton teaming up. I rate this episode 9.5/10

Growlie

Best Boy
Who would've loved to see Squidward covered in fuzz to? An octopus covered in fur is pretty funny, don't you think?

HarryPotterLives

Jaehee is Baehee
Growlie said:
Who would've loved to see Squidward covered in fuzz to? An octopus covered in fur is pretty funny, don't you think?
I actually wanted to see Squidward covered in fuzz too! I thought I was the only one! :rofl:

Growlie

Best Boy
HarryPotterLives said:
I actually wanted to see Squidward covered in fuzz too! I thought I was the only one! :rofl:
Ha Ha! Nope. And come to think of it, It be funnier If they showed Squilliam drinking the KelpShake as well and then his unibrow would turn into full body fuzz.

Growlie

Best Boy
HarryPotterLives said:
That would be the best thing ever.
Squilliam's reaction would be the funniest ever. Since it would be his unibrow that had now become his new coat of fur. But they'd be warm for winter though. I actually would love to see a picture of Squilliam covered in his unibrow fur.

HarryPotterLives

Jaehee is Baehee
Growlie said:
Squilliam's reaction would be the funniest ever. Since it would be his unibrow that had now become his new coat of fur. But they'd be warm for winter though. I actually would love to see a picture of Squilliam covered in his unibrow fur.
Yeah, I wonder if a fan artist has ever drawn something like that. Fan artists draw a lot of weird stuff, after all. :P

Cha

I love SBM
Definitely one of the best post movie episodes ever. Well written and a very good team up for them. Still makes me laugh today. The Other Patty was such a copycat and even besides that it was one of the most bland episodes imo. So yeah, BF rules.

Christmas Milkmaid said:
Hooboy. This episode is honestly plain OK. I really like the plot, since I really like the idea of Krabs and Plankton being friends, and it reminds us that Starbucks has taken over the world was interesting to see them going back to their first years where they were friends. There was some humor that was a little performance. Something that is terrible about this episode is the ending. Oog. Think about how nearly every character in the show is covered in kelp, with absolutely no antidote. Most of the characters, especially Krabs and Plankton, were pretty good. In conculsion, this was an OK episode.
Lol I thought of that Starbucks thing like the first time I watched this.

Mantis

killer queen best stand
I'm just going to say try watching this after One Coarse Meal. I dare you.

Kerdem

Banished
Another Underrated Season 4 Episode In My Opinion Best Krabs/Plankton Episode

10/10

Popeyes Haunted Barnacles

Sir Tweets and Eats a Lot
This one's pretty great. It's funny all the way through and everything works. Really loved how Krabs actually gives a crap about Plankton genuinely in this episode and yeah. I have nothing else to say. 9/10

ThePowerWithin

Banished
this episode was funny, but then the end was just too much. I mean when i was a little kid it scared the LIVING DAYLIGHTS out of me to the point where it still disgusts me

Back