77b. Rule of Dumb

LeElephantMonster

Moby Dollar
For some reason when I was younger I really liked this episode. Looking back on it though its an okay episode.The plot gets a little ehh because of how patrick acts throughout him being king. His actions were really cruel, seriously he didn't need to take away that guy's whole comic collection. I like patrick's house in this episode and the ending. So for me this episode for me is a 7/10. Not horrible but nothing extraordinary.

This and it's partner in crime both have something in common. THey're good, but made much worse due to Patrick being a jerk. Still top 150 material though.

HarryPotterLives

Jaehee is Baehee
Like it's partner, Patrick is a jerk and it's not all that funny, but it's watchable, and it does at least have a moral.

Kumatora0203

Moby Dollar
Patrick was a jerk to everybody for no reason
I can't enjoy this when I have to deal with Patrick being a jerk to everybody
1/10

I hated this episode and I thought this episode was much worse than Driven to Tears. Patrick was a huge jerk to everyone in this episode and this episode didn't make me laugh I laughed at a few parts in this episode and I liked the the ending but It's still a bad episode. Although It's still not one of the worst SpongeBob episodes because I've seen worse episodes than this and I'd rather watch this episode more than I'm With Stupid. 4.5/10

Supmandude

Squog
This episode is pretty good, but paring it with Driven to Tears was a bad idea. It makes Patrick look like too much of a jerk with both of them together.

Mantis

killer queen best stand
This is a bad Patprick episode. What really bugs me is that Patrick starts acting like a jerk as soon as he is pronounced king. You know, instead of having Patrick actually be kind like a king, he starts stealing, lying, and destroying people's property. At least he notices the monster he had become, but the ending REALLY kills it. Gary is the new king, for some reason. What, are Gary and Patrick related? I don't know.

I hated this episode and I thought this episode was much worse than Driven to Tears. Patrick was a huge jerk to everyone in this episode and this episode didn't make me laugh I laughed at a few parts in this episode and I liked the the ending but It's still a bad episode. Although It's still not one of the worst SpongeBob episodes because I've seen worse episodes than this and I'd rather watch this episode more than I'm With Stupid. 4.5/10
Man, I was a little harsh on this episode. My thoughts on this episode changed. Even though Patrick taking everything from Bikini Bottomies bothered me, at least he realized his mistake. While the humor in this episode wasn't that great, I laughed at some parts in this episode and somewhat the episode was interesting and I loved the moment when Patrick saw his monster self on the mirror. I'm changing my grade to 8.5/10. Really great episode and It will always better than Stuck in the Wringer, Yours Mine and Mine, I'm With Stupid and Smooth Jazz in Bikini Bottom.

Kerdem

Banished
SB_DW_Fan said:
Really great episode and It will always better than Stuck in the Wringer, Yours Mine and Mine, I'm With Stupid and Smooth Jazz in Bikini Bottom.
You Said You Like Smoothe Jazz At Bikini Bottom.

Popeyes Haunted Barnacles

Sir Tweets and Eats a Lot
SB_DW_Fan said:
I watched the episode again today and It wasn't good as I used to think. And surprise! The episode will be on my list.
I seriously need to rewatch that one too. I have a feeling it MIGHT be Bottom 10 material......and to put it lightly, this episode started out okay and then Patrick had to ruin it. That's all I'm gonna say.

I seriously need to rewatch that one too. I have a feeling it MIGHT be Bottom 10 material......and to put it lightly, this episode started out okay and then Patrick had to ruin it. That's all I'm gonna say.
although I have to admit that SpongeBob was sweet in that episode and the animation of the episode looked really good. Otherwise It was a dull episode.

Kerdem

Banished
I Don't Have a Problem With This One.I Always Liked It.Sure Patrick Was a Annoying Jerk But In Funniest Way As Possible.Unlike Stuck In The Wringer And Yours Mine And Mine. 8/10

toasterstrutel

Krabby Patty Burglar
Yeah, I don't really know what to think of this one. It was a bit funny, had great music, had a great quirky ending, and actually portrayed the "bad" guy as the "bad" guy, an issue many bad episodes don't understand. But Patrick is terrible in this episode. Really inlikaeble. 6/10

Back