76a. The Thing

this episode is BAD. Only thing that was good was the mustache squid at the end :P

His name is Kelpy G from my memory I believe?

hfjs

I hate this piece of trash so much. Let's start with the plot-Terrible and abusive. The humor is nonexistent, once again. Also, if I remember correctly, zoos were made for people to see and animals they can't normally see and how they live, not to imprison animals so people can point and jeer at their oddity. GOT THAT WRITERS? The only good thing is the reference to Once Bitten, a good-but-not-great episode. "He only bites Squidward." That was a nice touch. Everything else was just awful. The best character was Squidward, and everyone else I couldn't stand. In conclusion, this episode was terrible, and I can't stand it at all, the only good thing being the reference to Once Bitten.

Spongeo

Professional Mayo Player
This episode not bad it's way underrated there are humor in here like Squidward playing catch with Patrick and then gets mad at him and it is written OK-ish not the best script but its not terrible and the plot is very unique but there was some Squid abuse. 7/10

HarryPotterLives

Jaehee is Baehee
I forgot this episode existed! :umm: Well, from what I remember, it was terrible. Mean-spirited and creepy in a bad way (yes, it's possible to be creepy in a good way).

I really hated this episode. It's a lot worse than Good Neighbors and Squid Wood in my opinion but It's still a little better than Squid's Visit (the worst Squid abuse episode). It wasn't just a Squid abuse episode, It was also boring and unfunny. I really felt bad for Squidward in this episode. In my opinion, the only funny part were Gary attacking Smelly (Squidward) and Patrick screaming and calling the Animal Control when Smelly (Squidward) threw a ball at Patrick. SpongeBob and Patrick were okay in this episode, except at the begining because they were annoying at the begining. One of my least favorite season 4 episodes and one of the worst SpongeBob episodes in my opinion. 2/10

GordokTheMad

Stealing food is WRONG!
Ehh, the Thing wasn't TOO bad but I can see why people hate it. Spongebob and Patrick were annoyingly oblivious in this episode (Look Patrick, he's crying tears of joy!), and I felt bad for poor Squidward in this episode. :( I'll admit, the Once Bitten reference was a nice touch, and Spongebob and Patrick wanting to at least try to take good care of "Smelly" (even risk their butts freeing him from the zoo) was actually kind of nice, despite their obliviousness. And I thought the very end was pretty funny.

7.5/10 (decent, though if the episode wasn't as sadistic, I would've rated it higher)

Amphitrite

LBW Zelda
This episode is dangerously unbearable to look at. There is way too much incessant Squidward abuse, and it mkaes you feel sorry for what you see Squidward go through. And, why are SpongeBob and Patrick complete idiots in this episode? They were far too brain dead in this episode, and every tiny bit of it is cringe-worthy in the worst possible way. Nothing is memorable either, so this episode is best left avoided. 1.2/10

Popeyes Haunted Barnacles

Sir Tweets and Eats a Lot
I don't have too many good things to say about this episode. Kelpy G parts and the callback to "Once Bitten" were good but it's just a poor Squidward torture ::dolphin noise:: episode that doesn't make any sense and isn't funny. One of the worst from Season 4. 4/10

BrickSponge2015

See You Ocean Man...
You might hate me for saying this, but... I kind of liked some parts, like the first 2 minutes or so, the ending, and the scene at Patrick's house. Very underrated episode, but I'm aware it's not THAT good. I give it a 6.7.
Best moment: "HELP! THERE'S A WILD ANIMAL ATTACKING ME IN MY OWN HOUSE! Oh, sure, I'll hold."

Mantis

killer queen best stand
I hate this one, mainly because it's a Squidward Torture Episode.

iyamtheman72 said:
I don't have too many good things to say about this episode. Kelpy G parts and the callback to "Once Bitten" were good but it's just a poor Squidward torture ::dolphin noise:: episode that doesn't make any sense and isn't funny. One of the worst from Season 4. 4/10
Do you think that Good Neighbors is worse?

Hans

Floating Shopping List
This episode is just meh. Not as bad as people say, but the hate is understandable.

spongie33

Sad Squidward Expert
Staff
7/10
There is a lot of squidward abuse in this episodr

Popeyes Haunted Barnacles

Sir Tweets and Eats a Lot
After rewatching this episode again, I actually don't hate it as much as I thought. There was enough decent humor to keep me entertained and at least two or three callbacks ("Rockabye Bi-Valve, "Bubble Buddy" with the ending, and as I said originally, "Once Bitten"). Yeah, the concept's kinda stupid but I couldn't help but laugh a couple of times and I assume that they wanted to revisit "Jellyfishing" a little bit. Squidward even makes the same noise he made when he was in that caste. 6/10

Kerdem

Banished
I Can't Believe How I Liked An Episode Like This.Its a Very Harsh Squidward Torture ::dolphin noise:: And Spongebob And Patrick Makes Everythings Worse. But I Enjoyed It.Weird Isn't It? 7/10

Back