75b. That's No Lady

Cha's original crush :cool:

I still think Patricia is awesome though, and Squidward and Mr. Krabs going nuts over her was just too funny lmfao :P

hfjs

This is another episode I have mixed feelings about. However, there are more good things than bad things in this episode. However, I do find this episode's plot disturbing. Patrick turns into a woman. (Disgusted look on face) WRITERS, ARE YOU THINKING WHAT I THINK YOU'RE THINKING? Anyways, this episode had some enjoyable humor, like the ending. Squidward's reaction was hilarious. Also, I found myself liking how Krabs and Squidward fell in love with "Patricia", and all the main characters did pretty good. In conclusion, this is a pretty OK episode.

HarryPotterLives

Jaehee is Baehee
This episode is okay. Squidward and Krabs hitting on "Patricia" was incredibly awkward, but also pretty funny. I do wonder how much fan fiction this episode inspired, though...

GordokTheMad

Stealing food is WRONG!
I found this episode pretty hilarious! The plot maybe overused, but it's still a classic one. Mr. Krabs and Squidward flirting with "Patricia" was funny. And Krabs and Squidward finding out that Patricia is Patrick? PRICELESS! 10/10

HarryPotterLives said:
This episode is okay. Squidward and Krabs hitting on "Patricia" was incredibly awkward, but also pretty funny. I do wonder how much fan fiction this episode inspired, though...
Oh god. Are you thinking what I think you're thinking what I'm thinking??

HarryPotterLives

Jaehee is Baehee
GordoktheMad said:
I found this episode pretty hilarious! The plot maybe overused, but it's still a classic one. Mr. Krabs and Squidward flirting with "Patricia" was funny. And Krabs and Squidward finding out that Patricia is Patrick? PRICELESS! 10/10

Oh god. Are you thinking what I think you're thinking what I'm thinking??
Well, after all of the creepy fan fiction/fan art I've seen because of SpongeBob's French maid outfit in Can You Spare a Dime?, just imagine what this episode would produce. 0_o

I loved this episode. I know the idea is unorjinal and disturbing but this episode was very funny. Family Guy made an episode like this too and that episode is one of my least favorite Family Guy episodes now. It's disturbing and not funny (I'm talking to you, "Go, Stewie, Go"). At least this episode was funny. Although I love Squidtastic Voyage more. Almost every part in this episode made me laugh. Squidward and Mr. Krabs finding out that Patricia is Patrick was very funny. Patrick ripping off his clothes was funny. Patrick packing up SpongeBob's clothes, his seanut butter and his pickles and then SpongeBob saying "I can't believe you're leaving Patrick, with all my pickles" was very funny too. I rate this episode 10/10.

OldFanNewSkeptic

Moby Dollar
I think it's funny to see Squidward and Mr.Krabs hit on "Patricia". And LOL at peanut butter and pickles.

9/10

SurprisedPatrik

Floating Shopping List
i dont know why,but the ending and krabs and squidward hitting on Patrica doesnt feel like something in spongebob

Mantis

killer queen best stand
Because cross-dressing is SOOO hilarious!!! No I hate this one, because Patrick was a complete idiot the whole episode! And what did the writers resort to? Have Patrick cross-dress. That's just disturbing.

Popeyes Haunted Barnacles

Sir Tweets and Eats a Lot
I didn't like how forced the beginning was but overall, it was kinda alright. I loved how Squidward looked in this episode and some of the dirty humor actually works but yeah, not really that big on this one. 6.5/10

The Amazing Wumbologist

Imitation Krab
This episode is uncomfortable...but still kind of enjoyable. Even though the first half is kind of dull, the second half is really funny. And it all leads up to the amasing reactions from Squidward and Krabs.
6/10 o.o

ImAGoofyGooberRock

Goofy Goober
Squidward and Mr. Krabs' reactions really made this episode. Really wished they saved the twist for the end.

I don't usually like cross gender dressing but it wasn't really disturbing to me because it's a cartoon. The episode was hilarious throughout. Idk if Squidward popping out of the toilet right before Patricia was about to go was intentional or not, but it was really funny.
10/10

Bl4zeTMG

Four Twenny Blaze
There's a few jokes in here and it's hilarious seeing Squid and Mr. Krabs hitting on Patric(k)ia. 7.5/10

MasiHosseini

Krabby Patty Burglar
Season: 4

Episode: That's No Lady

This episode was pretty good. The plot was decent. Patrick as girl was funny. There were some funny jokes. 7.5/10

SUS

Moby Dollar
Llanfair­pwllgwyngyll­gogery­chwyrn­drobwll­llan­t
If this episode were made today it would have never aired, and that would be a shame, because this episode is so funny, especially in the second half. It also has one of the most hysterical endings in a SpongeBob episode. I find it really funny to see Squidward and Mr. Krabs hitting on Patrick, not knowing he's a guy in disguise as a girl, and see their reactions at the end, which were spot on. Albeit the forced beginning, this is a great episode.

8/10

Back