74b. Wigstruck

Ugly Barnacle

I'm not really ugly, I just stink
A bad episode from season 4. The plot was stupid, all of the Bikini Bottomites were jerks, and SpongeBob was too darn dumb and oblivious. Also, some parts were disgusting, like when the hairs from the wig fell on the customers' krabby patty, and the ending part with Patrick. 3/10

Oh god. SpongeBob, that wig sucked ,everyone else, he can wear the wig if he wants to. Classic example of society. BRAVO.

hfjs

I do not like this episode. First off, the plot is rotten. I just hate it. Second, I have to agree with the townspeople the wig looks downright stupid. But, they were the tiniest bit too mean to Spongebob. Now for the humor. They actually managed some decent humor in this episode. For example,

:krabsx: : You wouldn't know cool if I locked ya in the freezer!
:sbx: : For your information, Mr. Krabs, Squidward has locked me in the freezer!

Yes, and later you'll all lock yourselves in the freezer in Spongebob's biggest letdown, Truth or Square. Back to this episode, though. There was decent humor in this episode, like I said. The cubic bearer of the wig put up a bad performance, though, while everyone else was average. Aside from SB's annoying OOC arrogance that made some awful scenes (*coughcoughWhilethey'reatthemoviescoughcough*), and some other minor flaws, I honestly thought this episode was bad.

Amphitrite

LBW Zelda
Pretty bad episode. This shows SpongeBob's total and unneeded obliviousness. 3.7/10

HarryPotterLives

Jaehee is Baehee
Not a terrible episode, but still pretty bad. It had a few things that made me laugh, and I liked Sandy in this episode, but it's a weak episode overall.

This episode is very bad and I think this is one of the worst season 4 episodes. The idea of this episode is already terrible and I really hated Bikini Bottomies in this episode. They laughed at the wig, then they hated the wig and then they loved the wig and they started wearing the wig. SpongeBob was also bad in this episode too. Also this episode wasn't funny but there were a few parts that I laughed like Patrick jumping on SpongeBob and Mr. Krabs saying "You wouldn't know cool if I locked ya in the freezer!" and then SpongeBob saying "For your imformation, Mr. Krabs, Squidward locked me in the freeze, so I think I know what cool is". The rest of this episode was boring. I rate this episode 3.5/10.

Hans

Floating Shopping List
Boring episode and honestly its kind of forgettable.

The Amazing Wumbologist

Imitation Krab
To be honest, I don't think that this is as bad as people say. Granted, it's not good, and I don't enjoy it, but it isn't one of the worst. Sure the townspeople are evil, but the rest of the episode is just vacant and forgetable.

realcodyjnutt

Floating Shopping List
I don't really like this episode, all the bikini bottomites are jerks to spongebob because of his wig, but then they all seem to like the wig since now ned and the needlefish wear it, it's a pretty bad episode, but there are some jokes here and there, like the freezer joke. 2.5/10

ImAGoofyGooberRock

Goofy Goober
Honestly i thought this episode was okay. There are some good lines in this.
For youre information Mr. Krabs, Squidward HAS locked me in the freezer.

Tuba95

Dead Inspector
Don't like it. The freezer line was funny and I thought the moral was good, but the townspeople weren't so good and I saw them as hypocrites. I hated SpongeBob here too. 2/10

Bl4zeTMG

Four Twenny Blaze
Eh, kind of mixed here. There were some good things here like the line I told you that movie was terrible, and that wasn't a complement, and Spongebob realizing he was causing a nuisance. I also like that ending where everyone wore the wig. But throughout the whole episode, Spongebob is still ignorant and just tedious at this point. 5.5/10

MasiHosseini

Krabby Patty Burglar
Season: 4

Episode: Wigstruck

This episode was very decent. The plot was decent too. Spongebob was sometimes obnoxious and ignorant, but it didn't bother me that much. There were some funny jokes. 6.5/10

Squiddit

existence is pain
This episode was just really bland and boring. Not much else I can say...

I don't think it's one of the worst episodes of the show, but I will say this. If you're looking for an extremely dull episode of SpongeBob, this is the episode for you.

The Amazing Wumbologist said:
To be honest, I don't think that this is as bad as people say. Granted, it's not good, and I don't enjoy it, but it isn't one of the worst. Sure the townspeople are evil, but the rest of the episode is just vacant and forgetable.
^^ You took the words right out of my mouth.

Honest Slug

Ink Lemonade hurts me.
I have no strong feeling towards this episode, sometimes I think it's bad, at other times I think it's decent. I really go all-over the place with my verdict on this episode. The characterizations weren't very good though. SpongeBob was a tad oblivious and the Bikini Bottomites were too mean. I didn't mind it that much in "Grandma's Kisses" but it's just obsessive here, the plot is kinda poorly constructed too, the moral seems very confused. Now there are some things that I do like about this episode though, there were a number of decent jokes that I didn't remember first time around. They aren't gut-busters but they're pretty witty, and there are a couple of cute scenes. I'm not sure what to think of this one but I'll say

6/10

Back