73b. Once Bitten

hfjs

I like the plot, but I have no idea why. I guess it just has that oh so special something I've been looking for. But enough Hey Arnold references for now. There was a pretty good amount of humor in this episode. Squidward's final lines were hilarious. Most of characters put up very good performances, and those reasons are the reasons why I like this episode.

Another underrated season 4 episode. I thought this episode was great but I've seen better season 4 episodes. I really liked the idea of this episode and some parts made me laugh. Squidward's final lines in this episoe was very funny. I rate this episode 8.5/10

BrickSponge2015

See You Ocean Man...
HarryPotterLives said:
Decent episode. I like the zombie theme of it and Squidward's final lines were hilarious, but everything else was about average.
I more or less agree.

Popeyes Haunted Barnacles

Sir Tweets and Eats a Lot
I really liked this episode. Didn't think much of it when I first saw it and I was too caught up in noticing how the newer episodes at the time felt a bit different.

Anyway, there was a lot of energy in the way the plot was executed and pretty funny too. I also agree in that it's a very underrated and overlooked post movie era episode that really should get a bit more recognition. 8/10.

Interesting how "The Splinter" would come about in Season 6 but here they took out Gary's splinter with no problem. Squidward had no problem getting his out either.

Hans

Floating Shopping List
Alright, but not one of my favorites.

Kerdem

Banished
Very Underrated Its So Funny And Dark My Second Favorite Season 4 Episode And Another Reason Why I Think Season 4 Is A Great Season

10/10

Bl4zeTMG

Four Twenny Blaze
Pretty fun episode but I wish there was more. 6.5/10

MasiHosseini

Krabby Patty Burglar
Season: 4

Episode: Once Bitten

This episode was pretty good. The plot was decent. There were some funny jokes. 7.5/10

Honest Slug

Ink Lemonade hurts me.
I really liked this one, I'm not sure why they believe Patrick but this is a funny and interesting episode that really stands out.

8.5/10

Underrated episode. I like the horror vibe this episode is giving off. It's creepy yet entertaining at the same time. The only bad thing I can think of is the "untrimmed toenails" joke. That's pretty gross.

Ranking so far:
1. Dunces and Dragons (A+)
2. Mrs. Puff, You're Fired (A+)
3. Krusty Towers (A+)
4. The Lost Mattress (A)
5. Fear of a Krabby Patty (A)
6. Skill Crane (A)
7. Wishing You Well (A)
8. Patrick SmartPants (A)
9. Have You Seen This Snail? (A)
10. Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy VI: The Motion Picture (B)
11. Ghost Host (B)
12. Once Bitten (B)
13. Krabs vs. Plankton (B)
14. Chimps Ahoy (B)
15. Selling Out (B)
16. New Leaf (B)
17. Enemy In-Law (C)
18. Shell of a Man (C)
19. Whale of a Birthday (C)
20. SquidBob TentaclePants (C)
21. Funny Pants (D)
22. Karate Island (D)