72b. Wishing You Well

IMO one of the most underrated episodes in the series. Some of the humor was amazing,and it's one of the few post-movie songs that does not make me want to rip my ears off my face :)

hfjs

This episode is very underrated. A great plot, and pretty funny jokes. I actually kinda like the song also.

Spongeo

Professional Mayo Player
I find this episode really humorous especially at the end with Mr. Krabs great plot too! But again I never see this episode anymore :( 8/10

Supmandude

Squog
Really underrated. I loved this episode and think it feels like a classic. :D

HarryPotterLives

Jaehee is Baehee
This episode is really funny, but I can't say I love it, or even like it, because of how all-over-the-place it is. It seems like this episode has no idea what it's supposed to be about. Is it about getting Mr. Krabs and Squidward to believe in magic? Is it about Squidward getting stuck in the well with SpongeBob and Patrick? Is it about everyone's wishes coming true? Is it about SpongeBob finding magic? The episode has no focus, and as a result it's a hot mess. It's a shame, because it is funny.

It's my favorite season 4 episode and It's also one of my favorite SpongeBob episodes. It was very funny and very entertaining. SpongeBob's songs in this episode was very good. Many parts in this episode were funny. Santa Claus joke in this episode was very funny and It's one of my favorite SpongeBob jokes. Squidward and Patrick fighting in the wishing well was also funny. Mr. Krabs was greedy in this episode but he got what he deserved at the end. The ending was very funny. I definetly recommend this episode. It's way better than All That Glitters, which is this episode's partner and It's the worst season 4 episode in my opinion. 10/10

SecretBox

Bomb-Selling Pirate
This was a very funny episode. The idea of Mr. Krabs building a wishing well was a very good idea and the execution was very good. It isn't without it's faults though. It was very cliché of SpongeBob to say "You can't fight here! This is a magical place!" and Mr. Krabs was a bit of a jerk in this episode, but it is still one of the best Season 4 episodes. 8/10

Favorite Quote: "I hope he throws all your retirement money down a hole."

Amphitrite

LBW Zelda
I adore this episode! The idea of a wishing well being installed at the Krusty Krab was a creative concept, and good plot device. The musical numbers were priceless, and it was great to see the characters' wishes come true near the end. All of the characters were great, and the jokes and quotes were downright hilarious, I just rolled on the floor laughing:

Squidward: Could you not stand so close? You're making me claustrophobic.
Patrick: What does claustrophobic mean?
SpongeBob: It means he's afraid of Santa Claus.
Squidward: No, it doesn't.
Patrick: Ho, ho, ho!
SpongeBob: Stop it, Patrick! You're scaring him!

All I can say is "LOL"! :xD: The very ending was also hilarious. This is a fanatastic gem of season 4, with its clever storyline, fresh jokes and humor, is MUCH better than its abysmal partner "All That Glitters", and is a must see for SpongeBob fans! :D 9/10

More

VIP
10/10! (Tell you why later in my current countdown)

ScumBob

sicko m0de
I love this episode, as matter of fact I like any episode in season 4 except for Best Day Ever.

Kerdem

Banished
Its Very Funny And Creative Episode IMO Opinion Its Partner Is Worst Episode In The Season But This Episode Is Great

10/10

More

VIP
Okay, this HAS to be my second-favorite of the entire series!

Infinity/10

Fondue Pot

Delicious
is it me or does squidward's voice sound deeper? this episode is very great, "HO HO HO!". The end sort of reminded me of Imitation Krabs, too. 10/10

Back