72b. Wishing You Well

Bl4zeTMG

420 Bl4ze it
So THIS was in season 4? Feels a lot like a season 3 really.

This episode is enjoyable. Just like Club Spongebob, That Sinking Feeling and Buried in Time, this episode has Squid abuse that's funny and not a chore to sit through. There's great gags and I like the plot. 9/10

MasiHosseini

Season: 4

Episode: Wishing You Well

This episode was fantastic. The plot was creative. The song was catchy. I felt little bad for Squidward, but it didn't bother me that much. There were many funny jokes. 9/10

ryanator20x6

I forgot this even existed. Definitely fits within the category of "season 4 episodes that feel like season 3". It was really funny and strangely uplifting. Spongebob, Patrick, and Squidward's interaction in the well was very well written. 9/10

Alex Squarepants

angrier than ever
This episode is really good, I thought this was a pre-movie episode, because it certainly has the feel of a pre-movie epiosde. Anyways, there are a lot of funny gags in this episode. But I have only one problem with the episode...

WHY IS THIS PAIRED UP WITH ALL THAT GLITTERS?!?!?!?!?!?!?

On that note, this episode gets a...

9.5/10

Honest Slug

Ink Lemonade hurts me.
I agree with everyone who says this feels like a season 3 episode. The jokes were really good and the characters were great interacting with each other inside the well. I even love the song, there's a ton of great comedy and moments. It's too bad it's paired up with an abomination.

9/10

Jack M Crazyfish

I'm back, I guess.
Wow my favourite episode of the season is paired with my least favourite episode of the season? what a shame. Anyways this is a very humorous episode with a lot of funny jokes like "I might as well start now, after all I have a couple of dumbbells right here AHAHA!" and the claustrophobic gag, I think it's good that both of those gags are back to back. It also has one of my favourite songs of the series as well as a decent plot.

10/10

Season 4's best: a cute, bright, and hilarious tale about wishing wells. But really, this episode was excellent: it was funny and had brilliant writing and a well-structured story to it. I can't describe how good this episode is, the ending is also fantastic and funny! The song was also a really catchy tune with wonderful visuals to go with it. 10/10

A breath of fresh air after the horrible All That Glitters. This is what a SpongeBob episode should be. It's funny, it has a great plot, and Mr. Krabs gets his comeuppance in the end. What more could you ask for?

Ranking so far:
1. Dunces and Dragons (A+)
2. Mrs. Puff, You're Fired (A+)
3. Krusty Towers (A+)
4. The Lost Mattress (A)
5. Fear of a Krabby Patty (A)
6. Skill Crane (A)
7. Wishing You Well (A)
8. Patrick SmartPants (A)
9. Have You Seen This Snail? (A)
10. Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy VI: The Motion Picture (B)
11. Ghost Host (B)
12. Krabs vs. Plankton (B)
13. Chimps Ahoy (B)
14. Selling Out (B)
15. Enemy In-Law (C)
16. Shell of a Man (C)
17. Whale of a Birthday (C)
18. SquidBob TentaclePants (C)
19. Funny Pants (D)
20. Karate Island (D)
21. Good Neighbors (E)
22. All That Glitters (F)

A Peep

happy hopping moron
The claustrophobic gag is in like top 10 post movie gags, maybe even top 20 best PERIOD

spongie33

SpongeBob Expert
I really loved this episode. I loved the jokes and even the song. 9.5/10