71b. Karate Island

SBRoxMan

SpongeBobRocksMan

I actually quite like this episode, okay, it shouldn't have been voted best episode, but I think the plot and story of the episode is good.
smile.gif

What do you think of this episode?

Piper

Moby Dollar
Nowhere near the best episode, but I'll something positive. Yeah, the plot in this episode was unique, strange, but fun. Overall pretty good. :)

hasfarr

your mom
It was a decent episode. Still don't understand why this was voted #1 on the Best Day Ever.

Around when it first aired, they dedicated the episode to Pat Morita, best known for being the original Mr. Miyagi, who died after voicing Master Udon.

Squiddykins

take back the falls
I liked Sandy's outfit in this episode. And I agree with both of you.. not the best episode, but it was still good and so was the ending.

SimbaObsesser

Flying Dutchman's Sock
It was a decent episode. Still don't understand why this was voted #1 on the Best Day Ever.

Around when it first aired, they dedicated the episode to Pat Morita, best known for being the original Mr. Miyagi, who died after voicing Master Udon.
I remember that everytime this episode ended, they would show the picture of Pat Morita and his years in black and white but for some reason, we don't see that anymore. Don't get me wrong here.

JCM

#cancelspongebob
Yeah, once Pat's death became old news, they didn't see the point in keeping it in anymore.

Cha

I love SBM
I liked seeing another episode for all things karate. I remember first watching this on TurboNick a couple years ago and the dedication card for the man who played the master's voice. The fighting scenes were kind of cool too.

abney317

Abney=last name
Staff
I liked Pat Morita being in it.. he was awesome
The plot is a bit ridiculous though... but the part where he starts to make his pitch for the Condos is pretty funny

LeElephantMonster

Moby Dollar
I understand why lots of people don't like this episode but for me I think it's pretty decent for season 4. I think if it didn't have the ending and the mentioning of the condos it would have been a average episode with a different plot. I would give this episode a 7 out of 10

Powerstars

Bomb-Selling Pirate
I loved this, but it didn't deserve to be the #2 episode. The whole thing is really fun, and played up more for laughs, which I like (Dear Vikings).

Premise: 8/10
Execution:7/10

GoodNoodle

Bomb-Selling Pirate
I loved this, but it didn't deserve to be the #2 episode. The whole thing is really fun, and played up more for laughs, which I like (Dear Vikings).

Premise: 8/10
Execution:7/10
Are you saying that this did something right that Dear Vikings did wrong? It's the tiniest bit confusing.

Back