• If you're of age and a U.S. citizen, remember to vote by November 3. Whether you're casting your ballot by mail, drop-off, or in-person, visit Vote.org to find information specific to your state and county of residence.

71a. Whale of a Birthday

Bl4zeTMG

420 Bl4ze it
Not too big of a fan on this one. Mr. Krabs is SO cheap he can't afford a cake. I guess that's made up for the fact that Spongebob spent so much money on Mr. Krabs credit card. It's weird how Squidward is actually a big fan of Boys Who Cry. 5/10

MasiHosseini

Moby Dollar
Season: 4

Episode: Whale of a Birthday

This episode was very good. The plot was decent, though. Mr Krabs was kinda cheap here, but it didn't bother me that much. There were many funny jokes. 8.5/10

SquiddlyPie

random gal
OK, please don't judge me , but..I REALLY LIKE THIS EPISODE :P
I don't give it a 10 because I don't think it's like a PERFECT episode but this episode is quite nice! :clapping:
I really really like the ''4Ply'' song sung by Squidward (I found the scene hilarious when Pearl and the other girls throw the patty sculpture at Squidward) , and I really like how generous SpongeBob was (I mean he got Pearl LOADS of presents :D )
I also like the scene at the Krusty Krab ; ''It tastes like dishwater'' ''It is dishwater..'' I laughed at that :P :bowdown: :thumb1:
Oh and Mr.Krabs was generous too!!! I mean at the end he could have killed SpongeBob for getting Pearl THAT AMOUNT of gifts but he just said ''Don't push your luck boy'' :P It's a really good episode :yes: I give it a 9/10 . (I wish this episode's sister episode was ''Wishing you Well'' these episodes were REALLY GOOD :clapping: )

Honest Slug

Ink Lemonade hurts me.
Mr. Krabs is definitely on the unlikable side but I like this episode. It's very funny and Mr. Krabs got his comeuppance anyways. Squidward was OOC but his dance still made me laugh anyways, good episode.

8/10

Jack M Crazyfish

I'm back, I guess.
I swear are me and PGR the only ones who hate this episode? There's nothing funny about it at all, Pearl's a whiny brat, Krabs is a complete cheapskate, Squidward is OOC and poor SpongeBob is once again a doormat, I have nothing but hatred for this episode and it is more overrated than Band Geeks! Yes I said it!

1/10

Mr. Krabs being cheap really brought out laughs from me, it is nice to get a Pearl episode as a refreshment from the usual episodes involving the KK/Plankton. This was a fun episode following SpongeBob getting all those presents for a pleasant ending with a satisfied Pearl on her 16th birthday (and they got Boys Who Cry!) 10/10

Many people say that the second half of Season 4 is worse than the first half, and I can't say I disagree. Whale of a Birthday was a really bland episode. Not much really stands out besides "Boys Who Cry". And Mr. Krabs is on the unlikeable side here. Again.

Ranking so far:
1. Dunces and Dragons (A+)
2. Mrs. Puff, You're Fired (A+)
3. Krusty Towers (A+)
4. The Lost Mattress (A)
5. Fear of a Krabby Patty (A)
6. Skill Crane (A)
7. Patrick SmartPants (A)
8. Have You Seen This Snail? (A)
9. Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy VI: The Motion Picture (B)
10. Ghost Host (B)
11. Krabs vs. Plankton (B)
12. Chimps Ahoy (B)
13. Selling Out (B)
14. Enemy In-Law (C)
15. Shell of a Man (C)
16. Whale of a Birthday (C)
17. SquidBob TentaclePants (C)
18. Funny Pants (D)
19. Good Neighbors (E)