70a. Chimps Ahoy

TheBandGeek

Giant Clam
I didn't like this one. All episodes about Sandy being a scientist, I hate. 3/10

Ugly Barnacle

I'm not really ugly, I just stink
This episode was meh. It had a few funny parts, like Patrick's invention, but all in all it wasn't anything special. 5.4/10

Eh, it was nothing special. I'll give it an okay, because it at least had a decent plot. I mean, there's nothing much I really hate about this episode, but then again, there's nothing that really stands out about it.

6|10 Overall

hfjs

I really liked this episode. It was pretty funny. Patrick was easily the funniest character. It had a pretty good plot with a good song.

Spongeo

Professional Mayo Player
It was a good episode Patrick of coarse was being dumb funny and it funny to see the robot randomly wake up and peel the banana! 8/10

Supmandude

Squog
It was an alright episode but, I've still never gotten use to the scientist Sandy. =/

HarryPotterLives

Jaehee is Baehee
I used to hate this one mostly because of Scientist Sandy. Now I'm a bit more used to Scientist Sandy... or at least it doesn't bother me anymore, I still have a hard time thinking of her as a scientist and probably always will, but I don't mind when they reference it anymore. Anyway, this episode is watchable, but it's pretty bland.

Underrated episode. I actually liked this one. Sandy being scientist doesn't bother me actually because she was scientist in Sandy's Rocket episode, which is a pre-movie episode and I like Sandy's inventions. Some parts in this episode made me laugh like Patrick scratching himself with SpongeBob's hand, Squidward's cameo, Patrick wanting everyone to call him "Dr. Professor Patrick" and the ending. I rate this episode. 8.5/10

SB_DW_Fan said:
Underrated episode. I actually liked this one. Sandy being scientist doesn't bother me actually because she was scientist in Sandy's Rocket episode, which is a pre-movie episode and I like Sandy's inventions. Some parts in this episode made me laugh like Patrick scratching himself with SpongeBob's hand, Squidward's cameo, Patrick wanting everyone to call him "Dr. Professor Patrick" and the ending. I rate this episode. 8.5/10
That is Mr. Dr. Professor Patrick to you

BrickSponge2015

See You Ocean Man...
It started out great, but each minute was a small step downhill. It ended on the "meh" scale.
First 5 Minutes: 7.5/10
Last 5 Minutes: 2.8/10

Tuba95

Dead Inspector
I thought this episode was boring. I remember it having a song, which was good though. I don't think Sandy's bosses were interesting characters, and I kind of disliked the ending. 3.5/10

MasiHosseini

Krabby Patty Burglar
Season: 4

Episode: Chimps Ahoy

This episode was good. The plot was good. It was fun to see chimps on Spongebob. Scientist Sandy didn't bother me. There were some funny jokes. 8/10

Bl4zeTMG

Four Twenny Blaze
This episode is pretty good. I used to think that this episode was just dull and boring but since then I changed my opinion and think this episode is actually really underrated. There's the Dr. Professor Patrick joke which I think is funny and some other ones here and there, and the plot is actually pretty strong. 7/10

Honest Slug

Ink Lemonade hurts me.
Very underrated episode. I really liked the concept and I forgot how funny Patrick was here.

8/10

Back