7 Years of SpongeBuddy Mania!

abney317

Abney=last name
Staff
SpongeBuddy Mania has been here 7 years now!

SBM7BDAY.png

It's been a good year, especially with the release of SBM v4.

A few little updates have been added and a couple more things might be up later today, so make sure you check out the "What's New On SBM?" page.

Thanks to everyone who's stuck with SBM over the years, and anyone who has visited us.
Long live SBM!

spongedude

Wumbologist
Staff
It seems like only yesterday we sent her off to Kindergarten. Now she's learning long division and pushing kids off the swings. :cry2:

:laugh:

Yeah, it's been a heckuva ride. Many thanks to everyone who has supported us over the past seven years, especially those first few (good times, good times!). :squidward: We hope to be around for a long time to come. :)

:spongebob:

spongedude

Wumbologist
Staff
Yup. April 2004, folks. January 2004 if you want to trace our inception. It's not really that long, but in the age of the internetz, I guess it kind of is. :coolio:

And yes, kudos on the banner, abney. It's awesome. :D

hasfarr

your mom
Happy seventh! Dang, I didn't know the site was here for THAT long!

koen

Baby Clam
Happy 7th Birthday, congratulations on still being here. I remember some old SPSP related sites vanquish long time ago.

To be honest, I totally forgot about this site untill I received the birthday email.

PhilipB

Sussudio Enthusiast
WTF! I remember the 2nd birthday! Back then I used to watch a mix of Nick, CN and DisneyCh. I visited NickDisk where I learned about SBM's April Fools of 05 and joined the next day. Then forgot about it until September. Lol. Now I watch a mix of BBC, Comedy Central and ITV, but mostly listen to Absolute Radio.

Congrats on 7 years! And thanks for the email lol

Spongefifi

Derpina
Wow..7 years! It seems it was yesterday when a couple days after I joined, SBM was turning 4! lol
Here's to many more years of Spongyness! I think that as long as there is SpongeBob, there's gonna be SBM! ^.^

Back