69b. Mrs. Puff, You're Fired

I thought this was a really creative episode. Well written, and the driving instructor was an interesting character. I really liked it.

8|10 Overall

Ugly Barnacle

I'm not really ugly, I just stink
Quite a good episode, but not as great as its partner (Krusty Towers). The plot was really original, and the shark instructor guy was a funny character. SpongeBob was really funny as well; I loved how he could only drive blind-folded. One of the best season 4 episodes. 8.4/10

hfjs

A pretty funny episode. I liked the plot, and the Sergeant dude was pretty funny.

I loved this episode. Although Krusty Towers is way funnier than this episode. It was very funny but in my opinion, It's more entertaining than funny. Many parts were funny like a kid eating a bon-bon, then Roderick saying "No eating in my classroom!" and then he throwing the kid through another door, the pebble stucking in SpongeBob hand and then SpongeBob losing the control while he was crawling, SpongeBob turning a boat into a rocket, SpongeBob taking brake apart, Patrick cameo and the ending. It's another gem of season 4. 10/10

Kerdem

Banished
Best Season 4 Episode And Best Post Movie Episode IMO Even Better Then Its Partner Spongebob's Driving Test In This Episode Easily One Of The Funniest Moments In Spongebob History

10/10

Gerald Fogg

Baby Clam
My favorite part is SpongeBob drives into a gas can.

How come SpongeBob was allowed to do that, but wasn't allowed to have the gas scene in Just One Bite? They're pretty much the same thing if you think about it.

My favorite part is SpongeBob drives into a gas can.

How come SpongeBob was allowed to do that, but wasn't allowed to have the gas scene in Just One Bite? They're pretty much the same thing if you think about it.
I don't remember where I read it, but any violence is allowed in cartoons as long as it's not immitatable. Lighting a bucket of gas on fire is immitatable much more than driving into a gas can

MasiHosseini

Krabby Patty Burglar
Season: 4

Episode: Mrs. Puff, You're Fired

This episode was great. The plot was creative. I liked the driving instructor. There were many funny jokes. 9/10

Back