• If you're of age and a U.S. citizen, remember to vote by November 3. Whether you're casting your ballot by mail, drop-off, or in-person, visit Vote.org to find information specific to your state and county of residence.

69b. Mrs. Puff, You're Fired

Bl4zeTMG

420 Bl4ze it
Very fun episode. I loved the part where the drill Sargent throws 2 kids through the door, and some really good gags here! 9/10

SUS

Llanfair­pwllgwyngyll­gogery­chwyrn­drobwll­llan­t
While not as good as its sister episode (Krusty Towers), I feel that this episode is really overshadowed by it. It has some good gags and that Drill Sergeant character has some interesting chemistry.

8/10

Also, I just noticed that this episode takes a lot of inspiration from the Rocko's Modern Life episode Skid Marks.

Honest Slug

Ink Lemonade hurts me.
I love the drill instructor character and the plot, it's very entertaining. Might be my favorite boating school episode.

9/10

I don't know what it is about this episode, whether it's the plot, the humor, or just the episode in general, but this episode is amazing. It was a while before I first saw it, but after seeing it, I adored it, and I couldn't stop watching it. Not only is this my favorite episode in Season 4, or my favorite episode of the post-movie era, Mrs. Puff, You're Fired is my favorite episode of SpongeBob SquarePants of all time.

Airdate: April 1, 2006

jack_of_all_traids said:
I don't know what it is about this episode, whether it's the plot, the humor, or just the episode in general, but this episode is amazing. It was a while before I first saw it, but after seeing it, I adored it, and I couldn't stop watching it. Not only is this my favorite episode in Season 4, or my favorite episode of the post-movie era, Mrs. Puff, You're Fired is my favorite episode of SpongeBob SquarePants of all time.

Airdate: April 1, 2006
I agree with most of this, but it's no longer my favorite episode ever.

Ranking so far:
1. Dunces and Dragons (A+)
2. Mrs. Puff, You're Fired (A+)
3. Krusty Towers (A+)
4. The Lost Mattress (A)
5. Fear of a Krabby Patty (A)
6. Skill Crane (A)
7. Patrick SmartPants (A)
8. Have You Seen This Snail? (A)
9. Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy VI: The Motion Picture (B)
10. Krabs vs. Plankton (B)
11. Selling Out (B)
12. Enemy In-Law (C)
13. Shell of a Man (C)
14. SquidBob TentaclePants (C)
15. Funny Pants (D)
16. Good Neighbors (E)