• If you're of age and a U.S. citizen, remember to vote by November 3. Whether you're casting your ballot by mail, drop-off, or in-person, visit Vote.org to find information specific to your state and county of residence.

69a. Krusty Towers

This episode was hilarious and made me laugh from start to finish! Because of that I didn't like it, the episodes with barely any funny jokes and boring plots are a lot better for example Spongehenge or Slide whistle stooges, great that there are only a few episodes like this in the rest of post-movie!

0/10

JCM

#cancelspongebob
This was a very ambitious episode, and I really liked that. In it, Mr. Krabs turns his restaurant into a *cough*-star hotel, hoping that it'll allow him to rip people off on an even greater scale than before. Unfortunately, the only thing that increases with this transformation is Squidward's hatred of providing good service, and Patrick's antics as Krusty Towers' first and only customer finally pushes him over the edge and causes him to quit (again). After Squidward comes back to the resort to make Mr. Krabs' life a living heck, Mr. Krabs decides that it isn't worth it anymore and scraps the project. This episode's change of setting was a breath of fresh air, and I, like many others, consider it one of Season 4's best.

One of my favorite Season 4 episode, it’s very funny funny and i liked the plot of Mr. Krabs building his own hotel.

9/10

A great episode. I think we all know this one. It's very funny, has a great plot, and is just very funny. It's also really satisfying to see Mr. Krabs get his comeuppance.

Ranking so far:
1. Dunces and Dragons (A+)
2. Krusty Towers (A+)
3. The Lost Mattress (A)
4. Fear of a Krabby Patty (A)
5. Skill Crane (A)
6. Patrick SmartPants (A)
7. Have You Seen This Snail? (A)
8. Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy VI: The Motion Picture (B)
9. Krabs vs. Plankton (B)
10. Selling Out (B)
11. Enemy In-Law (C)
12. Shell of a Man (C)
13. SquidBob TentaclePants (C)
14. Funny Pants (D)
15. Good Neighbors (E)