68b. SquidBob TentaclePants

PhilipB

Sussudio Enthusiast

Looking back in hindsight, this is the beginning of a real quality drop for SpongeBob. Who decided that this was a good idea? It's a really disgusting episode, especially the end. It isn't fun to watch, it isn't enjoyable, and it doesn't leave you with the usual feeling of SpongeBob episodes. Such a bad episode.

This episode in terms of my liking is literally one episode ahead of its partner in crime. I like the idea, something you can't do in a "real people" tv show

hfjs

This episode is pretty good episode. It's has a very overused but some funny jokes. The ending, however.......DEEEEAUGH

HarryPotterLives

Jaehee is Baehee
I don't remember much about this episode, I just remember finding it really gross and not funny enough to make up for it.

My opinion on this episode has changed. I now think it is okay, though I still think the ending is awful.

6.5|10 Overall

I thought this episode was very good but It's not one of my favorite season 4 episodes. Some parts were boring and the ending was just disgusting. Some parts were funny like SpongeBob and Squidward being transported to diffirent places, SpongeBob riding a bike, SpongeBob's face after Squidward saying "What? Day after tomorrow?! No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No! I have a performance tomorrow! I can't be stuck to that yellow freak.", Squidward playing his clarinet and them everyone getting annoyed after Sandy separated SpongeBob and Squidward. I rate this episode 8/10

Popeyes Haunted Barnacles

Sir Tweets and Eats a Lot
One of those really weird episodes that I used to not be so big on (growing up, "I Was A Teenage Gary" was another one of these for me), maybe because of that very strange ending but I've come around to really liking it. It's very funny for the most part and it's great to see Squidward actually get some love from the townspeople even if it was only because he was attached to SpongeBob and all. I think if the ending hadn't been there, more people would have liked this episode. 8.5/10

Tuba95

Dead Inspector
That ending used to be so scary for me. As for the episode, it's ok, but the humor could be better. I liked the idea though. This gets a 6/10.

MasiHosseini

Krabby Patty Burglar
Season: 4

Episode: SquidBob TentaclePants

This episode was pretty good. The plot was decent. The ending was kinda disturbing, but that didn't destroy the episode for me. There were some funny jokes. 7.5/10

Bl4zeTMG

Four Twenny Blaze
VERY forgettable episode. The ending was unnessesary and dull. 5/10

Back