68a. Patrick SmartPants

TheBandGeek

Giant Clam
This episode was OK. Some parts I didn't like, some parts I liked. 5/10

It was okay. A little gross, especially with the fact that there was a field full of brains. Some jokes I laughed at.

6|10 Overall

Amphitrite

LBW Zelda
I love this episode. I don't get why this episode isn't very appreciated. I thought the idea of Patrick becoming smart was a creative plot. There were also some funny moments as well. Also, the part where SpongeBob and Patrick looked at their scarpbooks was a real tearjerker. I also found the ending to be good with a touch of humor. This is one of season 4's finest. 8.9/10

hfjs

This is a pretty good episode. It had a creative plot and funny jokes.

Spongeo

Professional Mayo Player
I didn't like seeing Patrick smart its just not like him he is way funnier dumb so they humor is low but the plot and idea of the episode is actually good! 8/10

HarryPotterLives

Jaehee is Baehee
I like the idea of the episode, but I don't like the episode itself very much. Besides the "I'll show you sub-species!" line from Plankton, I didn't laugh at anything, and I guess I wasn't as invested in it as other people were because I didn't really feel heart-warmed by anything in the episode. It's not awful or anything, just a bit dull.

An underrated episode. I really love this episode a lot. It was funny and very enjoyable. It's not one of my favorite season 4 episodes but It's still a great episode and I recommend it. Patrick is funny as a smart person but he is funnier when he is dumb. This episode was also emotional. The part when SpongeBob and Patrick looked at their pictures was very touching in my opinion. Some parts made me laugh like Patrick falling off cliff twice, Patrick struming a jellyfish, Plankton's cameo, SpongeBob and smart Patrick having some fun and the ending. I rate this epsidoe 9.5/10. I would give 10/10, If smart Patrick wasn't a jerk to Sandy.

BrickSponge2015

See You Ocean Man...
Amphitrite said:
I love this episode. I don't get why this episode isn't very appreciated. I thought the idea of Patrick becoming smart was a creative plot. There were also some funny moments as well. Also, the part where SpongeBob and Patrick looked at their scarpbooks was a real tearjerker. I also found the ending to be good with a touch of humor. This is one of season 4's finest. 8.9/10

SB_DW_Fan said:
An underrated episode. I really love this episode a lot. It was funny and very enjoyable. It's not one of my favorite season 4 episodes but It's still a great episode and I recommend it. Patrick is funny as a smart person but he is funnier when he is dumb. This episode was also emotional. The part when SpongeBob and Patrick looked at their pictures was very touching in my opinion. Some parts made me laugh like Patrick falling off cliff twice, Patrick struming a jellyfish, Plankton's cameo, SpongeBob and smart Patrick having some fun and the ending. I rate this epsidoe 9.5/10. I would give 10/10, If smart Patrick wasn't a jerk to Sandy.
These posts both sum up my thoughts.

Sky_Nova_20

Frozen Cephalopod
This episode was decent, but some parts were boring. However, it is watchable though. 7.5/10.

MasiHosseini

Krabby Patty Burglar
Season: 4

Episode: Patrick Smartpants

This episode was very good. The plot was creative and original. It was also sad and heartwarming. There were some funny jokes. 8.5/10

Bl4zeTMG

Four Twenny Blaze
Really cool episode. Smart Patrick in this episode is funny and there's a foreshadowing joke in here too. 8/10

Back