67a. Enemy In-Law

Ugly Barnacle

I'm not really ugly, I just stink
This episode is okay, but a little weird. There was nothing really wrong with it, but the fact that Plankton, who apparently is the same age as Krabs, dated Krabs' mom is kind of disturbing when you think about it. Nobody ever really talks about this episode for some reason. 6.5/10

Favorite quote:
Mr. Krabs: Plankton!
Plankton: Krabs!
Mama Krabs: Eugene!
Mr. Krabs: Mommy?
Plankton: "Mommy?"
SpongeBob: [jumps in the air] SpongeBob!
Mr. Krabs: SpongeBob...
Plankton: This delectable creature is your mother?
Mr. Krabs: This no-good conniving chiseler is your date?
SpongeBob: And this devilishly handsome sponge is your waiter. :sbx:

LeElephantMonster

Moby Dollar
I feel like they don't show this episode a lot anymore. For me I would give it a 7/10. It's just a little too weird for my liking. Maybe if I watched it again my opinion would change but as of right not its an episode that is little over middle of the road.

hfjs

This was a pretty good episode. Lots of humor with a great plot, and I'm a little surprised how they managed to extend this to 11 minutes.

Meh. This episode is okay. I didn't like the idea of Plankton falling in love with Mr. Krabs' mother. It's too weird. Also some parts of this episode was boring. It's not a bad episode because some parts made me laugh like Plankton using his robot's eye laser to spell out "I Heart You" on the ground, Plankton spying on Mr. Krab's mother, SpongeBob eating Mr. Krabs' money, Mr. Krabs saying "This no-good conniving chiseler is your date?" and then SpongeBob saying "And this devilishly handsome sponge is your waiter." and the ending. 6.5/10

BrickSponge2015

See You Ocean Man...
patricknotstar said:
I feel like they don't show this episode a lot anymore. For me I would give it a 7/10. It's just a little too weird for my liking. Maybe if I watched it again my opinion would change but as of right not its an episode that is little over middle of the road.
I agree, good episode but almost too weird for me.

MasiHosseini

Krabby Patty Burglar
Season: 4

Episode: Enemy-In-Law

This episode was good. I liked the plot. Imho, it had kinda a pre-movie feel, but the fact that Plankton was in love with Krabs' mother is kinda disturbing (like Ugly Barnacle pointed above). There were some funny jokes. 8/10

Bl4zeTMG

Four Twenny Blaze
This episode feels a lot like a plot straight from season 3. If the rumors are true about some season 4 episodes which were supposed to be in season 3, I feel like this would be that episode. The tone is a lot like season 3, but not the comedy unfortunately.. Doesn't really have any gags. 6/10

Take A Step, Inside Your Mind! I'm Stalking you.
The concept was new for the show, and honestly Plankton going far was kinda adorable, kidnapping people and all that jazz, plus the giant robot which I was a sucker for. :p This was good until they went straight through the formula route, I would've loved to see it not go that direction and work out. 8.5/10

Honest Slug

Ink Lemonade hurts me.
It's alright but nothing about it really sticks out. There are some good jokes but it kinda just exists.

6.5/10

SquiddlyPie

random gal
Good episode! But after a while you might get a little bored of it, especially at the beggining with the Robot Plankton..But there are some funny quotes and good moments as well! Like this one : ''You can take this one to the trash heap'', ''Squidward, I need you to make a return for me''.
The ending had dark humour in it, but since I am kind of that person I liked it :P 8,5/10

toasterstrutel

Krabby Patty Burglar
This is one of those episodes that is a mixture of a lot of good and bad qualities. The episode is hilarious, but it's really uncomfortable to watch and not exactly as child friendly as the average Spongebob episode :P

B-

Back