66. Dunces and Dragons

Cha

I love SBM
Squidly was terrible in this and I really hate this special. 2/10
Gawd, he was amazing in it.<333 Watching this episode all the way back in January of this year made me love Squidly and medieval times. He was always a great character along with this great episode. Maybe it is a little short, but I gotta give them points for a great scenery. The yellow skies are probably my favorite part. Seriously what is there else to say about it? It's one of my favorite specials and even though it felt a little short, it was quality. I also liked the Medieval Moments parody of Medieval Times. I've actually been to MT a few years ago, so it warms my heart. It's a great way to start an episode. The names for the characters were great, even Princess Pearl and King Krabs. PP and KK heh, plus a king crab is a real type of crab.

Overall 9.5/10

Kumatora0203

Moby Dollar
Favorite s4 episode and favorite post movie special I think my picture shows my love for this one becuase it was a great medieval episode with great characters specially squidly planktonamor and sandy as the dark knight and I just liked the adventure
It's hard for me to describe how I love this episode so I will just end at 10/10 :D

An underrated special. I actually thought this special was great. It's not one of the best episodes of this season but It's one of my favorite SpongeBob specials. It was very enjoyable and funny. I also liked Squidly character and I think he is way better than Squidward. I really liked his songs. It's not perfect as Have You Seen this Snail but It's still a great special and I recommend it. 9/10

BrickSponge2015

See You Ocean Man...
Eh... I don't know. I have a love-hate relationship with this one. I laughed really hard on some parts, yet it's pretty forgettable. 6.7/10.

MadFred

ooooooofy day
It's actually used to be my favorite episode.
It's full with fantasy, action, creativity, humor..
It's just one of those episodes that you can't really hate.

SurprisedPatrik

Floating Shopping List
this...i could actually enjoy! who wrote this?
Zeus Cervas
THE GUY WHO WROTE ONE COARSE MEAL AND A PAL FOR GARY?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2E0JPwJmSw

Hans

Floating Shopping List
I haven't watched this one in a long time, but I remember liking it.

More

VIP
I think this is the greatest special, basically on par with Christmas Who?. It has a lot of great jokes and a great story. The episode is good enough to be an hour long.

10/10

I actually enjoyed this episode, it got nice mediva; version of SB characters.

my favorite one os Squiddly, the animation was decent and his singing was funny tho

so yeah that's about it 10/10

MasiHosseini

Krabby Patty Burglar
Season: 4

Episode: Dunces and Dragons

This special was terrific! It's one of my favorite specials. There were many jokes. 9/10

Grandpappy

Moby Dollar
One of my favorite specials, loved the humor in this one. Plus, Squidly!!!! :)
I hope they make a Dunces and Dungeons 2 someday....

Bl4zeTMG

Four Twenny Blaze
What I love about this episode is that it gets the parody exactly right. They know what they were trying to go for in this episode and it works extremely well. This episode has some good gags and is just fun to watch. Don't really like the plothole in the ending where Squidly's there for some reason, but it doesn't ruin the episode at all. 9.5/10

Jerry

404 - Jerry not Found
Dunces and Dragons is a special that takes advantage of the premise and parodies it and uses it to tell an interesting tale

9/10

Back