66. Dunces and Dragons

SizzleFizzle

Imitation Krab
This episode got 8.5 million people to view it on the premiere. Only ONE other episode got more views than this. It was: *DRUMROLL PLEASE!*

Atlantis.... SQUAREPANTIS! URRRRGHGHGHGHGHGH!

S​FR Score: (Haven't reviewed yet.)

XOctoGirlX

Floating Shopping List
I found a plot hole in this episode.
How is mideval Sandy breathing underwater
without a helmet? Unless that mesh on her
head has a magic spell on it maybe?

Alex Squarepants

angrier than ever
Ok, im going to make a whole lot of you very, VERY mad , but i dont like this episode. I dont think its bad, but at the same time, its not very fun to watch either. I really wanted to like this but I am just not in to this episode like all the rest of you. Why dont I love this episode like everyone else? Well, I didnt find a whole lot of jokes very funny. I'll admit I did get a couple laughs out of me, but thats it, only a couple, but the rest of the jokes aren't funny. I come to watch spongebob for the humor, but I didn't really laugh a lot in this episode. Also, the characters are bland too. Overall this episode is just a big mess. I am very sorry to say this but this gets a...

4/10

Now if you excuse me, I'm going to hide in the corner while the rest of you bash on me.

Honest Slug

Ink Lemonade hurts me.
10/10

Wish more SpongeBob specials were like this. This did everything right. Pet of the West, The Great Patty Caper, Frozen Face-Off, Ghoul Fools, and It's a SpongeBob Christmas were pretty good but only Friend or Foe and Hello Bikini Bottom have come close to matching it.

I love this thing. It's super memorable, has an epic journey, is extremely hilarious, and all of the characters are in-character and vivid. This episode was what SpongeBob specials should follow. How did this get an 8.9? You soulless people.

babydoll

Bomb-Selling Pirate
um. this episode is just amazing. i couldn't do it justice trying to explain why. it's so much fun to see the spongebob characters thrown into an epic fantasy adventure like this. 10/10

SquiddlyPie

random gal
Deservable 10/10 , and one of my favourite episodes ever...There are lot's of funny quotes and moments and the songs are all amazing! The ending was funny as well! ''Try telling that to Squidly.'' ! This episode, even though it's a season 4 one, I consider it an all-time classic as well! It never gets old, and you'll never get bored of it, the plot it's also amazing, and how they made Squidward, a criticizable jester was funny as well..

BeanoSponge

Pokemon Sun and Moon HYPE!
I actually find this episode quite boring TBH. I think I need to rewatch it.

An awesome and thrilling special, the new medieval-themed visuals and designs are extraordinary and we can really see the character's behaviors differ from our everyday SpongeBob episode: one of the best specials in the series IMO. 10/10

Honest Slug

Ink Lemonade hurts me.
B+ - Had a great story and awesome atmosphere. Wasn't that funny though and Squidly was kinda annoying.

Depressed Luigi

Dead Inspector
B+ - Had a great story and awesome atmosphere. Wasn't that funny though and Squidly was kinda annoying.
Well that's way different than what you've been saying before this O_O

Anyway I'll give this a 10/10. The atmosphere is amazing, it has a great story, great characters (they're all just like medieval versions of the main characters, except Spongebob and Patrick since they aren't actually from the time, but they're still characterized right), great humor, and good songs.

Klu

Moby Dollar
Wintermelon43 said:
Well that's way different than what you've been saying before this O_O
I think he's joking, similarly to his other recent reviews.

On the topic, it's one of my favorites and I don't really like episodes about, medieval period in cartoons usually, but this episode is just so funny, entertaining and adventurous.

Back