65b. Funny Pants

TheBandGeek

Giant Clam
This episode is annoying. SpongeBob is either laughing or crying the entire time. I cannot stand this episode. 1/10

Sounds like they were just too lazy to come up with anything actually funny so they used stereotypical "funny" things. Terrible episode. This and "Good Neighbors" really were transitional episodes of what was to come in seasons 5 and 6.

2.5|10 Overall

the horrible A Day Without Tears spinoff, well it's really the other way around but this episode is so bad I don't wanna refer to it as "the original"

hfjs

So apparently this episode was originally gonna be called "Unfunny Pants". HOW ABOUT CHANGING IT BACK EH? The first half is him laughing and the second is him crying. The plot is bad, and so are the jokes, including the always hilarious ".......Nickel! BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA".

Amphitrite

LBW Zelda
Stupid, annoying episode. What kind of lame plot element is constant laughter? 2/10

Kumatora0203

Moby Dollar
I think a lot of tho their members summed it up better than I could so ill end of at unfunny pants
2/10

Patty Sponge

Always Fear
This is definaly the most underrated episode I have ever seen. Not only is this one of my favourite post-movie episodes, but one of the most favourite episodes of all time.
Unlike what most of the users think, I think this is one of the funniest episodes the show's ever done. Whenever I see this, I laugh all through and never stop.
Infact, I'm going to go far by saying I found SpongeBob's repeated laughing hilarious. I didn't find it annoying at all, and I just loved looking at Squidward's face. It makes me giggle all the time.
But the episode gets better and better. Once SpongeBob tries to stop laughing, It uses some really sterotypical jokes including banana peels, whoopee cushions and pies, but boy do they make me laugh.
Everytime Patrick slipped on the banana peel, I laugh out real hard. The whoopee cushions tbh, I don't really laugh it but the pies make it even better.
I can definaly say, I can watch a fish getting hit in the face with a pie one hundred times and I will never get tired of it, it's that funny to me.

Eventually, the episode goes down a different route, but atleast it still had stuff to laugh at, including Patrick investigation inside SpongeBob. The Mr. Krabs and Sandy's parts were ok.
And then we reach another part everyone hates. The crying scenes. Again, I do not find this annoying, I found it a little hilarious.

I could talk about the ending, but I'm tired so I'll just say 1 word about it. lol
Infact, that sums up the entire episode for me. I already said how funny it is a hundred times already, so I'll just get to my conclusion.

Again, I love this episode. It's one of my favourite post-movie episodes, It's one of my favourite spongebob episodes all together, I'm not sure what else to say. 9.5/10

Kumatora0203

Moby Dollar
This is definaly the most underrated episode I have ever seen. Not only is this one of my favourite post-movie episodes, but one of the most favourite episodes of all time.
Unlike what most of the users think, I think this is one of the funniest episodes the show's ever done. Whenever I see this, I laugh all through and never stop.
Infact, I'm going to go far by saying I found SpongeBob's repeated laughing hilarious. I didn't find it annoying at all, and I just loved looking at Squidward's face. It makes me giggle all the time.
But the episode gets better and better. Once SpongeBob tries to stop laughing, It uses some really sterotypical jokes including banana peels, whoopee cushions and pies, but boy do they make me laugh.
Everytime Patrick slipped on the banana peel, I laugh out real hard. The whoopee cushions tbh, I don't really laugh it but the pies make it even better.
I can definaly say, I can watch a fish getting hit in the face with a pie one hundred times and I will never get tired of it, it's that funny to me.

Eventually, the episode goes down a different route, but atleast it still had stuff to laugh at, including Patrick investigation inside SpongeBob. The Mr. Krabs and Sandy's parts were ok.
And then we reach another part everyone hates. The crying scenes. Again, I do not find this annoying, I found it a little hilarious.

I could talk about the ending, but I'm tired so I'll just say 1 word about it. lol
Infact, that sums up the entire episode for me. I already said how funny it is a hundred times already, so I'll just get to my conclusion.

Again, I love this episode. It's one of my favourite post-movie episodes, It's one of my favourite spongebob episodes all together, I'm not sure what else to say. 9.5/10

The pies were funny but I just get annoyed when spongebob constantly cries and moans it just ruins it for me
I really can't see how crying can be funny but its your taste
Also what do you think of all that glitters?

Patty Sponge

Always Fear
Kumatora0203 said:
The pies were funny but I just get annoyed when spongebob constantly cries and moans it just ruins it for me
I really can't see how crying can be funny but its your taste
Also what do you think of all that glitters?
Again, I don't find it annoying.

DadMom AngryPants

Hi, I'm normal.
This is one of those very polarizing episodes but I have to say I side with Patty Sponge. I find this episode funny and it was actually the first favourite episode I remember having. It is very annoying but that's what makes it so amusing to me. The extended gag of SpongeBob laughing at the nickel joke and then his extended crying afterward ... I definitely understand why people don't like that but it makes me laugh because it's so stupid.

Another day, another ... NICKEL!

HarryPotterLives

Jaehee is Baehee
I pretty much agree with what most people here have been saying. This is one of the most annoying episodes to ever exist.

This episode was annoying but I still prefer this episode over All That Glitters. I thought this episode was okay. It's not bad as people says but I can understand why they hate this episode so much. I used to like SpongeBob's laugh actually until this episode. I agree with Squidward. SpongeBob's laugh and crying is so annoying. I don't hate this episode because I laughed at some parts like a bunch of SpongeBobs laughing around Squidward's head, most of Patrick's parts and the pie part. I rate this episode 6/10 and I don't recommend this episode.

Back