65b. Funny Pants

MasiHosseini

2,452 posts
$446 doubloons
Season: 4

Episode: Funny Pants

This episode was kinda bad. Spongebob's laughing was annoying (his crying even more). I don't agree with people saying that Spongebob's obnoxiousness in this episode is his character trait because that character trait was flanderized in this episode. There were some funny jokes. 4.5/10

Alex Squarepants

angrier than ever

2,687 posts
$3,404 doubloons
This is a guilty pleasure of mine. It's a little annoying with all the bayayayayayaya (Spongebob's Laughter) in the episode.
Other than that, this is a good episode, the jokes are funny and I like it how he's laughing about: Another Day Another Nickel.

7.5/10

SquiddlyPie

random gal

1,199 posts
$549 doubloons
Meh for me , I wasn't annoyed by the laughing and crying but I did not find this episode hilarious or funny or whatever...The only funny scene was the scene with the pie on this poor fish's face :p that was funny indeed!!! But, not that bad for me..I mean what annoyed me in this episode is the UNFAIRNESS again...SpongeBob was laughing ALL THE ::dolphin noise:: TIME and did not burn out the laugh box but Squidward laughed for 5-6 seconds and burned out his laugh box...that was unfair and I got irritated by this!! >_< The ending was MEH too...Seeing SpongeBob being depressed because of a myth was BAD too.. But, still, there were some good quotes here like the quote I said before and another one with Mr.Krabs showing SpongeBob money in order to laugh :p , I will give it a 5/10 :|

Honest Slug

Ink Lemonade hurts me.

4,255 posts
$139 doubloons
Honestly this one grew on me. The excessive laughter is a bit much but I think passed that it's a decent story with some charming jokes and moments.

6/10

NerdyKairi

My Photo is a Mood

1,247 posts
$1,344 doubloons
Oh this episode, I don´t know Tom Kenny´s classic SpongeBob laugh doesn´t annoyes me if but gets too much I perfer watching in Latin Spanish the laugh is less annoying and never gets annoying but that´s just me. 7.5/10

IAmAGoofyGoober2004

see ya

1,525 posts
$2,097 doubloons
Funny Pants is mediocre, we can all feel this episode has a good plot of SpongeBob's endless laughing... but there are almost little to no jokes that are funny and is nothing too much more than an average episode, what I would say though is that the ending was actually surprising (I did not expect it) 7.5/10

jack_of_all_traids

I give up.

1,311 posts
$594 doubloons
This episode could have been great, but they ruined it. I like the whole premise, but they ruined it with the fact SpongeBob's laugh is squeaky the whole entire time. It gets really irritating, and it ruined this episode for me.

Ranking so far:
1. The Lost Mattress (A)
2. Fear of a Krabby Patty (A)
3. Skill Crane (A)
4. Have You Seen This Snail? (A)
5. Krabs vs. Plankton (B)
6. Selling Out (B)
7. Shell of a Man (C)
8. Funny Pants (D)
9. Good Neighbors (E)