64b. Good Neighbors

Mantis

killer queen best stand
BrickSponge2015 said:
PLEASE DON'T KILL ME, PLEASE DON'T KILL ME, But...
Sigh, I actually kind of like this one. Please don't ban me, mods.
I will kill you :p

Entriol

Bomb-Selling Pirate
This episode is the first episode of the show I remember hating, and I was EIGHT YEARS OLD when it came out. For me to actually notice something to be abysmal at such a young age, especially since I loved nearly every single movie or episode of any TV show, no matter how bad or good the quality, that someone would throw at me, that's actually saying a lot. I know many have said this before many times, including in this thread, but this is truly where the show started to go downhill. Someone, please tell me how that security system makes any sense, AT ALL?!?! Or why it took Squidward SCREAMING at Spongebob and Patrick for them to finally understand that they were acting extremely unpleasant and annoying, when in the past Spongebob had simply accepted "no" for an answer, most notably in the episode Bubble Buddy? Or, I know, why SQUIDWARD is being punished for the security system destroying the city when it should be blamed on the company that made the product? Also, why for the rest of his life? Why not until he simply repaid for all the damages his HOUSE, or actually, his "security system" that he BOUGHT FROM ANOTHER COMPANY brought upon the city? This episode is downright horrid, but the saddest part about it though, is that it's not even in my top 10 worst.

Final ranking: 0.5/10

EVSPONGEFAN

Balloon Traveler
Squid abuse....*shakes head* I really don't like this episode. Pat and SB need to understand that Squidward want peace and quiet. But, no, they don't understand. They just act annoying to the point where it is just frustrating.

Mantis

killer queen best stand
Note to self: Stop blaming Aaron because he didn't write this episode.

Spongetron Robotpants said:
Note to self: Stop blaming Aaron because he didn't write this episode.
Wait, people here blamed Aaron for writing this episode? I don't see any complainers to Aaron.

Mantis

killer queen best stand
SB_DW_Fan said:
Wait, people here blamed Aaron for writing this episode? I don't see any complainers to Aaron.
Not here, on other parts of the Internet.

end

Aaron Springer directed the episode, as a heads up.

I despise this, albeit not at the level as during 2013. It represents the flanderization suffered by characters during the future. The half-baked storyline pushes the limit in unoriginality. The animation is the only redeeming quality, so I'll have to give the animators credit for where it's worth. That's it. 1/5 stars.

Perry The Platypus

....What?
IDK if I've posted here yet, but this ep gets too much hate. It has some funny moments to help our it above later Squid abuse episodea. But it is weak.

toasterstrutel

Krabby Patty Burglar
Mean spirited and very annoying, it's only bonus is it's so terrible it's actually fun to watch. ONCE.

MasiHosseini

Krabby Patty Burglar
Season: 4

Episode: Good Neighbors

This episode was terrible. In my honest opinion Spongebob went downhill here. The flanderization and the mean spirited concept really started here. The rituals of Spongebob and Patrick were scary and disturbing (i don't believe in the illuminati, but it's still scary). Spongebob and Patrick's obnoxiousness were flanderized here to the point you want to strangle them (where is that strangle guy from a earlier episode when you need him?). Some people liked when Squidward's house came to life, but i found it kinda mean spirited. The ending was a slap in the face. I only liked one joke (Patrick flushes the toilet.) 3.5/10

Bl4zeTMG

Four Twenny Blaze
I hate this episode so much. I currently don't have a least favorite but I feel like this could be in my top 5 worst episodes list. This is in my opinion the worst Squid torture episode and I hate Spongebob and Patrick's ignorance. Even I hated this episode as a kid. 0/10

Cowbob_Ranchpants

I'm scruffy looking
This was the spark for the later terrible Spongebob episodes. Squidward getting tortured for no reason, Patrick and Spongebob being jerks, stupid plot. This episode set the bar for Squidward Torture episodes and just bad episodes in general. The name Good is very ironic.

Back