64b. Good Neighbors

DirtyDan

Giant Clam

This is a very unoriginal episode... Aside from Squidward's house (basically) coming to life there's nothing in it that hasn't already been in a million other episodes... Just Spongebob and Patrick annoying Squidward... What else is new...

Piper

Moby Dollar
This episode was the worst Seavon Four episode, in my opinion. (Sorry Mike Bell) I just don't find anything to great about it. 6/10.

MasterSquidwardo

Squidwardiard
Sorry for doubl post, but I can't edit my post

Does anyone else think the secret club reeks of the illuminati? The all seeing eye from the back of a one dollar bill, the hand motions rihanna and lady gaga have made in their music videos?

On another note. Yes, they annoy squidward as usual, but that's what spongebob and pat are known for, in defense of the show.

Haha it was slightly entertaining but nothing too terrible xD 6 is a good rating

hasfarr

your mom
Does anyone else think the secret club reeks of the illuminati? The all seeing eye from the back of a one dollar bill, the hand motions rihanna and lady gaga have made in their music videos?

Oh, god. I'M TIRED OF HEARING ABOUT THE ILLUMINATI.

Anyways, it was a mediocre episode, not the best of Season Four.

DirtyDan

Giant Clam
Yes, they annoy squidward as usual, but that's what spongebob and pat are known for, in defense of the show.
It may be what they're known for but there's only so far you can go with that. Mr. Krabs is known for being cheap, but he's always cheap in different ways... Where as Spongebob & Patrick annoying squidward is always the same...

Just my opinion...

raisin

Moby Dollar
This isn't my favorite episode either. Normally I like SB & Patrick annoying Squidward but it seems to work better at the Krusty Krab or something like that. The home settings are kinda dull.

Piper

Moby Dollar
This isn't my favorite episode either. Normally I like SB & Patrick annoying Squidward but it seems to work better at the Krusty Krab or something like that. The home settings are kinda dull.

Exactly. The Krusty Krab episodes are the best..

Squiddykins

take back the falls
Meh, this episode is okay, but it's not the best. Like you said, Patrick11, it's just another Spongebob and Patrick annoy Squidward episode.. it's definitely not a new thing, lol. I'd give the same rating too.

LeElephantMonster

Moby Dollar
It was funny the first couple times I watched it but now along with Fear of the Krabby patty I have complete hatred to this episode. Its basically spongebob and Patrick annoying squidward,then squidward flipping out, then him doing something about it that didn't help. I hate how they use illuminati in this episode and its actually pretty noticable, not in toy store of doom where there is a toy that has the symbol. But anyway didn't like this episode but it was better than some others. So its a 5 for me. =]

It starts out like a really good episode, then Squidward gets the security system. That's when the episode goes from really good, to one of the worst episodes of the show. Really sadistic and mean-spirited.

4|10 Overall

let's see

abuse=negative
illuminati references=don't even try to say those are not illuminati references of course it;s negative
lack of humor=negative

the only thing that I would go out of my way to watch is Squidward's house becoming alive, I find that funny for some reason.

this episode sucks

hfjs

OH MY GOD I CANT STAND THIS EPISODE I HATE IT THIS IS THE EPITOME OF SEASON 4 SQUID ABUSE EVEN THOUGH KARATE ISLAND IS THE WORST S4 EPISODE IN MY EYES IT HAD NO SQUID ABUSE AND THIS DOES IM SORRY MIKE BELL BUT YOU JUST CANT WRITE SURE YOU DID GOOD ON SHELL OF A MAN AND THE LOST MATTRESS BUT THIS NO YOU DID AWFUL TO MAKE MATTERS WORSE LOOK AT THE SYMBOL AND SPONGEBOB AND PATRICK'S CLUB HAT THINGIES YUP A SUBLIMINAL MESSAGE EXCEPT CEPHALOPOD LODGE HAD THE SYMBOL ALL OVER THE PLACE I HATE THIS EPISODE I HATE IT I HATE IT (ahem) As you can see, I do not like this episode.

HarryPotterLives

Jaehee is Baehee
milkmaidman said:
OH MY GOD I CANT STAND THIS EPISODE I HATE IT THIS IS THE EPITOME OF SEASON 4 SQUID ABUSE EVEN THOUGH KARATE ISLAND IS THE WORST S4 EPISODE IN MY EYES IT HAD NO SQUID ABUSE AND THIS DOES IM SORRY MIKE BELL BUT YOU JUST CANT WRITE SURE YOU DID GOOD ON SHELL OF A MAN AND THE LOST MATTRESS BUT THIS NO YOU DID AWFUL TO MAKE MATTERS WORSE LOOK AT THE SYMBOL AND SPONGEBOB AND PATRICK'S CLUB HAT THINGIES YUP A SUBLIMINAL MESSAGE EXCEPT CEPHALOPOD LODGE HAD THE SYMBOL ALL OVER THE PLACE I HATE THIS EPISODE I HATE IT I HATE IT (ahem) As you can see, I do not like this episode.
I just came here to say basically the same thing. I despise this episode with every fiber of my being.

spongie33

Sad Squidward Expert
Staff
1.5/10 I hated how the house destroyed the town

Back