64b. Good Neighbors

Pugs4Thugs

#1 SpongeBob Reviewer
all you said was true, but then the episode becomes unwatchable, when THE SECURITY SYSTEM TAKES CONTROL OF SQUIDWARD'S HOUSE AND STARTS ATTACKING THE CITY, LEAVING SQUIDWARD TO GET COMMUNITY SERVICE FOR THE DAMAGE HE CAUSED EVEN THO-
LMAO. That meme will never get old. And for the longest time I thought it was Mr. Enter even though I used to watch Mr. Enter (a long time ago) and had seen his video about "Good Neighbors" (I think it was in his Squidward Torture video).

SpongebobMaster

The Guy Who Reviews UHHHHH
LMAO. That meme will never get old. And for the longest time I thought it was Mr. Enter even though I used to watch Mr. Enter (a long time ago) and had seen his video about "Good Neighbors" (I think it was in his Squidward Torture video).
you know enter wasn't the one who spawned it right?

SpongebobMaster

The episode was bad but it got better when the The security system TAKES CONTROL OF SQUIDWARDS HOUSE AND BEGINS ATTACKING THE CITY LEAVING THE MAYOR TO GIVE SQUIDWARD COMMUNITY SERVICE FOR THE DAMAGE HE CAUSE EVEN THO SPONGEBOB AND PATRICK WHERE IN HIS HOUSE THE WHOLE *Dolphin noise* TIME AND WERE RESPONSIBLE FOR EVERYTHING GYA! *Dolphin noise* THIS EPISODE! This is when the Squidward torture corn were starting to become a staple use in the SpongeBob episodes and this one is just the meanest and unfair of them all, all that Squidward wanted to do was have a day of bu but that can never happens when he live next to spongebob and patrick!

Last edited:

SpongebobMaster

ok serious review this episode sucks it has the same problems as a later season 4 episode I will make a post about is that all that squidward wanted to do is have a day off but the poor guy just can't! I hated these episodes specially as a kid I hated when they do nothing and get tormented thats why I hate SITKWS now and as a kid

Jovanaspongebobfan88

Floating Shopping List
Ok y'all,I'm gonna say.I love this episode,i just watched the episode and I laughed so much I literally love this episode so much,I'll respect y'alls opinion but I love this episode so much 10/10😆

SpongebobMaster

Ok y'all,I'm gonna say.I love this episode,i just watched the episode and I laughed so much I literally love this episode so much,I'll respect y'alls opinion but I love this episode so much 10/10😆
This episode was bad until The security system TAKES CONTROL OF SQUIDWARDS HOUSE AND BEGINS ATTACKING THE CITY LEAVING THE MAYOR TO GIVE SQUIDWARD COMMUNITY SERVICE FOR THE DAMAGE HE CAUSE EVEN THO SPONGEBOB AND PATRICK WHERE IN HIS HOUSE THE WHOLE *Dolphin noise* TIME AND WERE RESPONSIBLE FOR EVERYTHING GYA! *Dolphin noise* THIS EPISODE! This is when the Squidward torture corn were starting to become a staple use in the SpongeBob episodes and this one is just the meanest and unfair of them all, all that Squidward wanted to do was have a day of bu but that can never happens when he live next to spongebob and patrick!

Jovanaspongebobfan88

Floating Shopping List
This episode was bad until The security system TAKES CONTROL OF SQUIDWARDS HOUSE AND BEGINS ATTACKING THE CITY LEAVING THE MAYOR TO GIVE SQUIDWARD COMMUNITY SERVICE FOR THE DAMAGE HE CAUSE EVEN THO SPONGEBOB AND PATRICK WHERE IN HIS HOUSE THE WHOLE *Dolphin noise* TIME AND WERE RESPONSIBLE FOR EVERYTHING GYA! *Dolphin noise* THIS EPISODE! This is when the Squidward torture corn were starting to become a staple use in the SpongeBob episodes and this one is just the meanest and unfair of them all, all that Squidward wanted to do was have a day of bu but that can never happens when he live next to spongebob and patrick!
Ok,calm down I respect your opinion.I like this episode 😅

SpongebobMaster

The episode was bad but it got better when the The security system TAKES CONTROL OF SQUIDWARDS HOUSE AND BEGINS ATTACKING THE CITY LEAVING THE MAYOR TO GIVE SQUIDWARD COMMUNITY SERVICE FOR THE DAMAGE HE CAUSE EVEN THO SPONGEBOB AND PATRICK WHERE IN HIS HOUSE THE WHOLE *Dolphin noise* TIME AND WERE RESPONSIBLE FOR EVERYTHING GYA! *Dolphin noise* THIS EPISODE! This is when the Squidward torture corn were starting to become a staple use in the SpongeBob episodes and this one is just the meanest and unfair of them all, all that Squidward wanted to do was have a day of bu but that can never happens when he live next to spongebob and patrick!
  1. Have You Seen This Snail? (♾/10)
  2. Fear Of A Krabby Patty (10/10)
  3. Skill Crane (10/10)
  4. The Last Mattress (10/10)
  5. Shell Of A Man (9.5/10)
  6. Krabs Vs Plankton (9/10)
  7. Good Neighbors (2.5/10)

SpongebobMaster

also how can you laugh? theres barely any jokes the only mildly good one is the newpaper monster one

Back