64b. Good Neighbors

HarryPotterLives

Jaehee is Baehee
HarryPotterLives said:
I just came here to say basically the same thing. I despise this episode with every fiber of my being.
Hahaha, oh, how I used to hate this episode. :P I still hate it, but not as much as I used to. It really pales in comparison to certain other episodes... I'm looking at you, A Pal For Gary and Gone! *Shakes fist*

Jibbix

Balloon Traveler
I'll never understand why they decided to make this episode. It's literally listed sometimes as "SpongeBob and Patrick annoy Squidward." That's it. And aside from a very disturbing look into the psyche of SpongeBob and Patrick, this episode is pretty boring and flat.

And lol who cares about the illuminati

Web Surfer

Banished
This is my least favorite episode of the entire series. And the only solo-writer episode. Let that be a warning.

Everything that everyone has said x 100. Shame people had to suffer through this episode. I hate it. I really do.

Please don't kill me but I thought this episode was very good. I can understand why many people hate this episode though. I liked this episode because some parts like Squidward house becoming alive were very funny. SpongeBob and Patrick was getting on my nerves in this episode but at least they wanted to be good neighbors for Squidward and they apologized to Squidward after they realized that they ruined Squidward's Sunday but Squidward still didn't want them to be in his house ans he didn't accept their apology and he kinda acted like a jerk. I felt bad for Squidward at the end though. Most of you probably know this but I'm saying it again. I actually like Squid Wood and Cephalopod Lodge but Good Neighbors is much better than these episodes and I think Squid's Visit, The Thing and Boating Buddies are the worst Squid abuse episodes. I rate Good Neighbors 8.5/10. I don't recommend this episode.

Amphitrite

LBW Zelda
People say "Fear of a Krabby Patty" is where SpongeBob went downhill. =_= Well, if you ask me, I'd say this is the straw that broke the camel's back. There was extreme Squidward abuse, which I don't like, and SpongeBob and Patrick were getting on my last nerves! 2.5/10

SecretBox

Bomb-Selling Pirate
This was the first awful episode that came from SpongeBob. It was also the start of the dreaded Squidward abuse episodes. I thought this episode was just depressing. All Squidward wanted to do was enjoy his Sunday, but the post-movie SpongeBob and Patrick just had to ruin it. There is nothing funny or worthwhile in this episode and does Squidward have tissues on his coffee table for the reason I think he does? 1/10

HarryPotterLives

Jaehee is Baehee
SecretBox said:
This was the first awful episode that came from SpongeBob. It was also the start of the dreaded Squidward abuse episodes. I thought this episode was just depressing. All Squidward wanted to do was enjoy his Sunday, but the post-movie SpongeBob and Patrick just had to ruin it. There is nothing funny or worthwhile in this episode and does Squidward have tissues on his coffee table for the reason I think he does? 1/10
So, I'm not the only one who thought of this?

Sky_Nova_20

Frozen Cephalopod
I thought this episode was decent, but it has some flaws which were annoying. This is my opinion. 6/10.

Popeyes Haunted Barnacles

Sir Tweets and Eats a Lot
Feels like something out of Season 6 to me. The part with Squidward's house destroying the town was interesting but I have to take a lot off because of the Squid abuse and how this would become more prevalent in the series after this. Also, I think it's one of the first episodes in this season to have Aaron Springer credited and it's not exactly a great start for him either. There are far worse Squid abuse episodes that he was involved in writing later on so compared to those, this one looks great in comparison. 5.5/10

MadFred

ooooooofy day
BrickSponge2015 said:
PLEASE DON'T KILL ME, PLEASE DON'T KILL ME, But...
Sigh, I actually kind of like this one. Please don't ban me, mods.
BEHEAD THE TRAITOR!

Kidding. I think this episode is mediocare. It's all about Spongebob and Patrick annoying Squidward, though, so that removes some points from the originality.

Mantis

killer queen best stand
Hey look heres the start of all the Squidward Torture episodes. And look, Aaron Springer wrote this. Im not suprised because i have seen him write other piecies of crap in other seasons.

Hey look heres the start of all the Squidward Torture episodes. And look, Aaron Springer wrote this. Im not suprised because i have seen him write other piecies of crap in other seasons.
no, Jellyfishing is the start of Squidward torture episodes. There are some Squidward torture episodes in pre-movie too.

Popeyes Haunted Barnacles

Sir Tweets and Eats a Lot
My distinction is that this episode marks the beginning of the episodes where the abuse isnt as funny because Spongebob has been made overly stupid, a jerk, or oblivious causing Squidward to suffer and how often it happens. Season 6 would certainly see a lot of these. 4-5 dont seem to have as many compared to later on.

SB_DW_Fan said:
no, Jellyfishing is the start of Squidward torture episodes. There are some Squidward torture episodes in pre-movie too.

Mantis

killer queen best stand
SB_DW_Fan said:
Sorry, its just that I love pre-movie episodes too much. And I thought that Jellyfishing wasnt that bad. It was funny unlike this episode.

Back