64a. Skill Crane

MasiHosseini

Krabby Patty Burglar
Season: 4

Episode: Skill Crane

This episode was awesome! :D It's my number 1 favorite post-movie episode. This episode felt like a pre-movie episode. I liked the plot. It had many jokes. 10/10

Tuba95

Dead Inspector
  • All Season 4 episodes I thought were pre-movie:

• Fear of a Krabby Patty
  • The Lost Mattress
  • This episode
  • Krusty Towers
  • Mrs. Puff, You're Fired
  • Wishing You Well
  • The Thing(I really liked the plot)
  • Pink Purloiner
In other words, I like this episode, and all the others I listed except The Thing.
SpongeBob was really good in this episode and Mr Krabs was greedy, but not in a bad way. This episode gets a 9.5/10.

Bl4zeTMG

Four Twenny Blaze
Yet another episode that feels extremely like pre movie. There's a lot of great jokes and fun paranoia. 9/10

Season 4-11

7 Years of Hospitality
I have this episode memorized because it is WAYYYYYYY too overplayed in my house. Besides being sick of it, it is great and enjoyable. 9.5/10

Captain Stupid

Moby Dollar
This episode is really funny. Squidward going insane is one of the funniest things in this show! Another "Squid Torture Episode" done right! While I don't hate Good Neighbors, this one is obviously better! 9/10

Honest Slug

Ink Lemonade hurts me.
A lot of season 4 episodes feel pre-movie, especially the first-half. If this was pre-movie it would fit in rather well and could still be one of the better episodes, it's a shame this had to be paired with Good Neighbors. I love Squidward's insanity and addiction over the claw machine and the characterizations are excellent.

10/10

MagicalTrevor

Part Computer or Something
A classic episode. Squidward repeatedly failing the skill crane despite it seemingly grabbing the toy and letting go at the last second is funny and also somewhat relatable to anybody who has tried to win something out of a claw machine. Despite Squidward's repeated failures, this also doesn't feel like a Squidward torture episode, as it's all done in humour and he eventually wins the prize. The ending scene was funny and memorable with Squidward and SpongeBob realising "being the crane" doesn't apply outside of the skill crane machine.
10/10, imo it's one of the funniest and most memorable episodes of season 4, and maybe even the show as a whole.

An overall fun episode. I like the jokes, I like the plot, and I like the vibe. While SpongeBob did seem like a bit of a jerk, he wasn't too bad and it didn't harm the episode in any way.

Ranking so far:
1. The Lost Mattress (A)
2. Fear of a Krabby Patty (A)
3. Skill Crane (A)
4. Have You Seen This Snail? (A)
5. Krabs vs. Plankton (B)
6. Shell of a Man (C)

CheeseCrocker

Bomb-Selling Pirate
Solid episode. Good jokes, somewhat entertaining. Not too great, but it's good.

Good episode (7/10)

Mrs.Squidward

Imitation Krab
well it is the same as in just one bite or Squidville basically, I think it is fun to see the childish side of Squidward, that he seems to supress most of the time.

Back