63. Have You Seen This Snail?

Sky_Nova_20

Frozen Cephalopod
This is one of my favorite episodes in the show, but the song made me sad. I wonder how Patrick broke the record by playing with the paddle ball. Actually, this is my second favorite Season 4 episode, after Krusty Towers.

My rating for this episode: 9/10

BrickSponge2015

See You Ocean Man...
Pretty funny, but for whatever reason I've never been that fond of it. I don't know why...
Question: Is it weird that the pictures during the song are more creepy than sad to me?

EVSPONGEFAN

Balloon Traveler
This episode was a good one. It was a great episode that was in Season 4 and believe it or not, I cry when the song comes on. (I don't like to watch this episode with other people because I will cry) It had good jokes and a plot that wasn't random and stupid. I don't love this episode, but it is an okay episode that is good to watch once and a while and see how much SpongeBob cares for Gary.

More

VIP
It's just so touching. "Gary Come Home" is also one of the best songs to hit the sea. It's my favorite special (Sorry, Christmas Who?)

10/10

Sky_Nova_20

Frozen Cephalopod
ElectricPikachu said:
This is one of my favorite episodes in the show, but the song made me sad. I wonder how Patrick broke the record by playing with the paddle ball. Actually, this is my second favorite Season 4 episode, after Krusty Towers.

My rating for this episode: 9/10
Forget this post above. HYSTS? is my favorite Season 4 episode, but also my new favorite post-movie episode. 10/10

Hans

Floating Shopping List
This episode is okay, but I never been I huge fan of it and its a bit overrated. It's not bad, but there were only a few parts I liked. And don't kill me for this people, but I honestly liked "Dumped" more than this.

Kerdem

Banished
This Episode Is Sooooo Overrated Only Funny Part Is Squidward's Cameo

6/10

Entriol

Bomb-Selling Pirate
This episode is absolutely beautiful, my third favorite of the entire show, actually. This episode manages to really pull at your heartstrings, while at the time making you laugh at the brilliant humor. It's too bad though that this is pretty much the last time we see Spongebob care about Gary for a long time. So yeah, 10/10. Best post-movie episode.

After marathoning all of season 4, this episode is no longer my favorite. In fact, it doesn't even make the top 10. Don't get me wrong, it's still a great episode and I'm keeping its score as 10/10, but it's not really as good as some of the others in the season, or in the later seasons either.

Mantis

killer queen best stand
This episode makes me cry, since the thought of losing your pet is so depressing. It's one of the best post-movie episodes ever, and for good reason. Aaron, you wrote a masterpiece, and I respect you for that.

Pospooky

Moby Dollar
I almost cried. Almost.

Still, this was a combination of sad and funny, although the ending was a bit predictable. Patrick is like his main/pre-movie personality; a little slow but witty. The peanuts part is great and Patrick comforting Spongebob is an "awww" moment.

Did anyone notice that Amy Poehler was the voice actor for Granny? Kinda misused since she's a comedian but meh.

9.5/10 Not perfect but still great.

More

VIP
This is definitely my favorite special on the show, it's actually on my top 10.

The Amazing Wumbologist

Imitation Krab
I never would have thought that SPONGEBOB of all things would be able to make people feel emotions like this. I like this one, but i intentionally avoid it because of how depressing it is. But then again, it's still good for a once-in-a-while view.
7.5/10

MasiHosseini

Krabby Patty Burglar
Season: 4

Episode: Have You Seen This Snail?

This episode was good. I liked the song very much. There were some jokes. 8.5/10

Tuba95

Dead Inspector
Really touching episode. Listening to that song even on its own tugs at the heartstrings. Some of this was funny like "Marry me Lisa", as well as The last lines. I can understand why Pieguy rated this a Meh but I'm fine with it. It's a 10/10. I remember having the DVD for this but now I'm not sure.

Bl4zeTMG

Four Twenny Blaze
Very sad and emotional episode. And for being a sad and emotional episode, I think it does it really well. There's a good song number and just a sweet episode overall. And it manages to have some jokes in here. 8.5/10

Back