63. Have You Seen This Snail?

SpongebobMaster

The Guy Who Reviews UHHHHH
Best episode overall yes i said it better than band geeks,chocolate with nuts and ever single episode that came after fight me

SpongebobMaster

ok so my review of this episode initially was pretty trashy I barely said anything but this is my favorite episode the more pets I have and the more time they.... pass away or get sick this episode just somehow gets more relatable and better just makes me sad writing this and thinking of my other pets that have just ran away... or just went missing this episode hits home in the best way I can describe it I mean the more times I hear Gary come home at night just breaks me this episode is from my favorite season and this episode was so sad and I loved it I want to go more on detail on how spongebob's grief relates and means so much to me and how I understand how he feels and know this review is pretty long so I guess there are a lot of things I have to say
highlight: everything
Rating infinite/10

SpongebobMaster

Wow I went with detail on this one
ok so my review of this episode initially was pretty trashy I barely said anything but this is my favorite episode the more pets I have and the more time they.... pass away or get sick this episode just somehow gets more relatable and better just makes me sad writing this and thinking of my other pets that have just ran away... or just went missing this episode hits home in the best way I can describe it I mean the more times I hear Gary come home at night just breaks me this episode is from my favorite season and this episode was so sad and I loved it I want to go more on detail on how spongebob's grief relates and means so much to me and how I understand how he feels and know this review is pretty long so I guess there are a lot of things I have to say
Rating infinite/10

SpongebobMaster

Also I heard that where's Gary (the song) was supposed to be instead of Gary's song but that would have taken off the sad vibe of the episode

SpongebobMaster

Rating infinite/10
  1. Have You Seen This Snail? (♾/10)
  2. Fear Of A Krabby Patty (10/10)
  3. The Last Mattress (10/10)
  4. Shell Of A Man (9.5/10)
  5. Krabs Vs Plankton (9/10)

Back