61b. Shell of a Man

Honest Slug

Ink Lemonade hurts me.

4,255 posts
$139 doubloons
Fantastic, the plot is very strong and SpongeBob's act was golden. Even the twist was great, one of season 4's best.

9.5/10

Nincompoop

49 posts
$9 doubloons
This episode was decent. I think it's one of the better episodes of Season 4. SpongeBob imitating Mr. Krabs in his shell was amusing, and as a side note I liked the appearance of Mr. Krabs's navy buddies. I'd give it an 8/10.

SquiddlyPie

random gal

1,199 posts
$549 doubloons
Very interesting and great episode to continue this great season...I like the scene with Mr.Krabs doubting he has got lot's of more weight..and then he realizes he actually has and he's like ''wth'' :p The ending was funny as well : ''My iron eye is actually made of Formica'' ...hilarious!! I didn't get bored on this one and I think I could stand watching it over 5 times in a raw...this episode has potential and it's underrated! 10/10

IAmAGoofyGoober2004

see ya

1,525 posts
$2,097 doubloons
Shell of a Man, is a great episode, new characters are introduced and more there is more character development on Mr. Krabs as SpongeBob is there for the jokes. 9.5/10

jack_of_all_traids

I give up.

1,311 posts
$594 doubloons
I don't know. I was never too into this one. It's not bad, don't get me wrong, but this didn't seem like my type of episode. The idea of SpongeBob being tough is funny, and there were a few funny jokes, but I don't think it was as good as everyone else says it is.

Ranking so far:
1. Fear of a Krabby Patty (A)
2. Shell of a Man (C)

BrutalWreckage

104 posts
$972 doubloons
TBH, this episode is an underappreciated gem. It tends to get overshadowed by its sister episode (Fear of a Krabby Patty), but I honestly think it's pretty dang close in terms of quality. It has plenty of good jokes, is a classic setup, and is just really fun to watch. Aside from the obvious animation downgrade from Fear of a Krabby Patty, I don't see anything wrong with this episode. I'll give it a 9/10.