• Hey, Guest! We'll be retiring Tapatalk access to the forums on August 15, 2020. You are encouraged to visit the mobile version of the forums on your device's web browser in the future.

61b. Shell of a Man

I've seen this episode a lot. It's pretty underrated, though. The beginning is weird, but SpongeBob pretending to be Mr. Krabs is really funny. 6.5/10

hfjs

This is a pretty underrated episode, and it's one of my favorites from the season. A good plot with humorous jokes gave it #_ _ on my list.

This episode is decent but not one of my favorite season 4 episodes because in my opinion some parts were boring. I like Fear of a Krabby Patty more than this episode but I still like this episode. Some parts of this episode made me laugh like SpongeBob being 5th costumer and SpongeBob pretending to be Mr. Krabs. 7.5/10

SecretBox

Moby Dollar
I prefer this episode over Fear of a Krabby Patty. My favorite part in this episode is SpongeBob imitating Mr. Krabs personality after he falls into his shell. 7/10

MasiHosseini

Moby Dollar
Season: 4

Episode: Shell of a Man

This episode was kinda good. Mr. Krab's story was interesting (i'm glad it didn't involve money). I loved it when Spongebob pretended as Mr. Krabs. It had some pretty good jokes. 7.5/10

This episode is decent but not one of my favorite season 4 episodes because in my opinion some parts were boring. I like Fear of a Krabby Patty more than this episode but I still like this episode. Some parts of this episode made me laugh like SpongeBob being 5th costumer and SpongeBob pretending to be Mr. Krabs. 7.5/10
I watched this episode again and It was better than I rememberred. Really funny episode. 8.5/10

Bl4zeTMG

420 Bl4ze it
I like it but don't love it. It has good buildup with a couple of jokes in here. Not a favorite but is solid enough. 7/10

AnimationCreated

*Trumpets Intensify*
This episode is actually quite forgettable. I forgot about this episode until someone brought it up in a review. The episode itself is okay. No risks were taken in terms of humor, but it was funny when SpongeBob tried to act like Mr. Krabs. 6.5/10