61a. Fear of a Krabby Patty

FinnDinner

Semi-Postaholic

1,668 posts
$4,831 doubloons
This is the first episode I likely ever saw. I have very fond memories of it, and it holds up in a way. I really like some of the comedy that's spewed here and there, and the plot makes sense. It's basically a continuation of Graveyard shift with Plankton involved, it's not a bad idea. It has some good jokes, especially with Plankton, and SpongeBob isn't terrible. It's not the best first episode to ever see, but I still have my appreciation for it. I think it's good.

MY CHOCOLATE LEG!

Barely here

482 posts
$716 doubloons
I really like the animation in this episode, I like the little stumps. I feel like this episode was a prelude to season 9b+ because of how expressive it is. It's a good plot, and it's filled with so many gags that it really feels at home in season 2 or 3.

jack_of_all_traids

I give up.

1,311 posts
$594 doubloons
It's a good episode. I think it was nice to see a change of pace. While the plot did seem similar to Graveyard Shift, I still think they handled it very still, and it gave us a good message.

Ranking so far:
1. Fear of a Krabby Patty (A)

GuyAtWalmart

94 posts
$32 doubloons
This is one of the more gag centered episodes. Saying that it's also one of the better episodes of Season 4.
That's all I can really say.

1. Help Wanted (10/10)
2. The Algae's Always Greener (10/10)
3. Your Shoes Untied (8/10)
4. Fear of a Krabby Patty (8/10)
5. Patrick's Coupon (7.9/10)

sthom

the guy who draws the toons

44 posts
$65 doubloons
I like this episode! The segments with Peter Lankton and Spongebob actually got a few laughs out of me. Decent!

7.5/10