60b. Pranks A Lot

TVTrophs said:
so much for other haters of this episode to discuss with
I am sure you'll find someone.

2000.jpg

You: I still didn't find anyone.

This episode is the last pre-movie episode and I thought this episode was excellent. It is very underrated and very funny. SpongeBob and Patrick scaring everyone was very funny. Sandy saying "And since when did I acquire all these portraits of Patrick?" was hilarious. I know the ending was terrible but I thought the ending was very funny. 10/10

Mantis

killer queen best stand
I felt bad for them at the end. I mean, they didn't mean any harm. Just think of it as a childish Halloween prank. And besides, Halloween is my favorite holiday. So I thought it was just a Halloween prank. :thumb1:

SurprisedPatrik

Floating Shopping List
what a way to end the good part of the show! i will always miss Stephen Hillenburg! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFdQpbVcdJs

IT DIDNT HAVE TO BE THIS WAY NICK! :(

Growlie

Best Boy
This was a very funny episode though, I have to ask this, How on earth can their eyeballs be Invisible as well? Even If they closed them while spraying their faces, you'd think that we would still see their eyeballs, or that their eyeballs are the only thing we see while the rest of the body isn't. That may be my only nitpick here, just like with Reef Blower. They could've waited Untill the sound was working to do it but hey I still like that episode over all. Again, I'm confused and curious about the whole Eyeball thing though.

Murvine Taylor

Proud Hater of GoAnimate Boris!
This episode was hilarious. I thought it was so funny that SpongeBob and Patrick were actually naked and when they scared everyone while being invisible. I also thought it was funny when Mrs. Puff deflated and said, "Ghooooooooooost!" and when SpongeBob and Patrick threatened to burn Mr. Krabs's dollar. My nitpick would have to be the ending. SpongeBob and Patrick got embarrassed at the Krusty Krab. Sure they did scare everyone, but it was not like "One Coarse Meal" where Mr. Krabs tries to scare Plankton but goes too far. Even so, I give this episode a 10/10. :)

Spider-man

Flying Dutchman's Sock
I don't get why people hate late season 3. This episode is great! It was actually one those episodes that I would watch ALL. THE. ::dolphin noise::. TIME.

MasiHosseini

Krabby Patty Burglar
Season: 3

Episode: Pranks A Lot

This episode was amazing. The plot was really nice. This was the last pre movie. It's one of my favorite Spongebob episodes ever. There were many funny jokes. 10/10

Honest Slug

Ink Lemonade hurts me.
A great end to the pre-movie saga. The concept and jokes work extremely well, now I have officially reviewed every pre-movie episode.

9/10

Ah yes, Pranks A Lot... this is an excellent episode with some brilliant writing, a variety of settings, and laugh-out-loud jokes! The story department though makes this a kind of weak Season 3 finale, it is still good in general terms of this show being mainly a comedy though. Yet, I find this one of the best episode of late Season 3. 9/10

SpongeBronyPH

Giant Clam
Episode: Pranks a Lot (S3-E60-B)

I LOVE THIS EPISODE. Thie episode makes me laugh so hard. I even like the ending. It's best for this episode to air during halloween because halloween is my favorite "holiday" in my birth month of October. :rofl: :clapping: :thumb1: :magicwink:

Final Score = 10/10

No. of Stars = 5

:sbparty: :whoo: :sbyes:

JCM

#cancelspongebob
I've always loved SpongeBob-Patrick episodes because of the great chemistry between the characters, and once we get higher up the list, you'll start to see a lot more of them. SpongeBob and Patrick just made this episode as they went from stringing out bad puns to scaring the living barnacles out of everyone in Bikini Bottom. And boy, do they do it with style. They send Sandy back to Texas, Mrs. Puff to an emergency room, and Squidward to god-knows-where. Then, of course, there's their antics with Mr. Krabs. The fact that they glued the doors shut, replaced the window glass with rubber, and clogged all the toilets showed that they were really determined to scare that old crustacean. They scared him all right, but their stunt with the dollar bill proved to be their own undoing, and you know where it goes from there.

All around, this episode was top-notch entertainment, and as a little side note, it was also the last of its season. I'd say that both 2 and 3 went out with a bang, and it's too bad they couldn't continue that winning streak. (I'm looking at you, Gift of Gum.)

FinnDinner

Semi-Postaholic
I liked this episode a decent bit. Now, I don't think it is great, because I feel like they missed a very big opportunity with being invisible and pranking people. What we got here, let's be real, wasn't too creative. If they played down the ghost thing, and just did some really cool invisible stuff, that would make it amazing, but what they did here is still fine, I don't hold any grudge. I love Krab's bit, I like how he dresses up in all of this armor just to be terrified off. I also love how the camera shows them straight invisible, I know some people would like an outline or something, but the fact that we are seeing nothing at all, gives the episode a little bit more of an identity to me. We see a lot of people's houses so their is good environment here, and he do get a half-decent gag with each person, again I feel like that is the low point of the episode, considering it could have been so much funnier, but it's OK. There were a few bits I didn't feel too interested in, the "toast" gag was funny, and Krabs trying to escape was fine, just wasn't the funniest, especially considering the season it's in. I loved the reveal though, when they tried to light the dollar on fire, and that's when Krabs used water to reveal them, that's genius. Them getting their proper punishment at the end with everyone they pranked, that's awesome. Also why do they care that it stains clothes? IT'S INVISIBLE SPRAY.

Some low bits, a lot of nice bits, and a solid plot, to me this episode screams GOOD: 7.2/10
Very nice way to end of the Pre-Movie era in my opinion.

Back