59. The Sponge Who Could Fly

EVSPONGEFAN

Balloon Traveler
It is funny, and the Patchy stuff was good too, but the jokes were too....blah. I still like the episode, the idea of SpongeBob having the power to fly wasn't a bad idea. They just made the SpongeBob parts too....eh.

MadFred

ooooooofy day
Am I the only one who always got creeped out by this part as a kid?

http://www.sbmania.net/pictures.php?img=hmLDkaRubt1Q8zDOdpOVAb7l6XOtNru6pMod6dAtnCo%3D

http://www.sbmania.net/pictures.php?img=JWtK5vl45gaS1N026W3MSZuSE0Hm9vnEC50aYJwQ0Go%3D

http://www.sbmania.net/pictures.php?img=UjbrGh6IrWmTAS1ShtxWHtAOCw1PKwsvM167zJWcpic%3D

http://www.sbmania.net/pictures.php?img=9YgkrlIJxYZm5wD3e9M4KNHhxKte7F2qM%2Fw%2Btg%2B7vkU%3D

I mean, it literally gave me nightmares.

ScumBob

sicko m0de
Meh, I'm not a fan of the episode. It is kinda mean-spirited and kinda boring.
SpongeBob wants to fly and people put him down. He can fly and people need his help. The end.
6/10

Sky_Nova_20

Frozen Cephalopod
I used to hate this episode when I was young. After watching it again, I like it a bit, only a little bit.

Pros:
- The Walking Cycles.
- The Patchy segments.
- The songs.
- SpongeBob's character.
- Patrick's character.

Cons:
- The Bikini Bottomies being mean-spirited.
- Some boring parts.
- This episode was a bit disappointing.

My least favorite Season 3 episode. 6/10.

Homie

get outer my space!
More_Spongebob_Sandy said:
Worst episode of the season.

2.5/10
tumblr_mnp62oKByS1rezbhdo1_500.gif

Mantis

killer queen best stand
I'm going to make an Animated Atrocity about this episode, so I'm not going to talk about how much I hate it in here.

Sky_Nova_20

Frozen Cephalopod
I rate this episode 4/10 now. I lowered it, because how mean-spirited it was and I felt bad for SpongeBob in this episode.

The Amazing Wumbologist

Imitation Krab
To be perfectly honest, I kind of prefer the Patchy parts of the episode than the actual episode itself. The spongebob parts are ok, but the Patchy stuff is his best yet. Seriously, I could watch it over and over and not get tired of it!

The Amazing Wumbologist said:
To be perfectly honest, I kind of prefer the Patchy parts of the episode than the actual episode itself. The spongebob parts are ok, but the Patchy stuff is his best yet. Seriously, I could watch it over and over and not get tired of it!
Ditto.
This episode was surprisingly boring, especially considering it's in the same season with classics such as MM and BB 5 and Squilliam Returns. On top of that, the Bikiini Bottomites were just gigantic arses.
5/10 becuase it's really just okay; not something I'd go out of my way to watch.

Mantis

killer queen best stand
I really hate this episode. Its by far my least favorite pre-movie episode ever.

More

VIP
Okay, so I'll give you my thoughts on this episode.

Unfortunately the nonsensical dribble that spewed from 2014 me's mouth isn't worth reading. So here's 2016 me with an informed review.

Popeyes Haunted Barnacles

Sir Tweets and Eats a Lot
Meh really by pre movie standards. Walk cycles were pretty funny though and I think the Patchy segments really stole the show here. Will probably rewatch really soon anyway. I contend that the special this season that made me laugh the most was "Party Pooper Pants" so there's another unpopular opinion I have to share.

Back