55b. Mid-Life Crustacean

DadMom AngryPants

Hi, I'm normal.
Quite possibly the episode that caused the most parents to ban their children from Spongebob. (It's the one they always bring up in arguments.)

Can you feel it, Mr Krabs?

PhilipB

Sussudio Enthusiast
Quite possibly the episode that caused the most parents to ban their children from Spongebob. (It's the one they always bring up in arguments.)

Can you feel it, Mr Krabs?
Eh? How so? :confused:

That song is the best at the beginning.

Oh and the scene where they go to 'The Wash' is hilarious.

SimbaObsesser

Flying Dutchman's Sock
One of the scenes I liked was the laundry scene with Spongebob, Patrick, and Mr. Krabs. It makes me wanna do that whenever I go down to the laundry room in my apartment! :lol: Also, the secret handshake was funny too.

"I'm waiting, old man."

Squiddykins

take back the falls
This line always gets me, and at first I thought it was kinda inappropriate but it's hilarious.

Patrick: I said, I guess you're going to miss the panty raid..
Mr. Krabs: Panty raid? You're talking about girls, right? Girl girls?

:umm:

JCM

#cancelspongebob
I actually tried to do a panty raid after seeing this episode. I ended up getting arrested for breaking and entering and being a creep in general, but it was totally worth it. :thumbsup:

SimbaObsesser

Flying Dutchman's Sock
Although Mr.Krabs got so frustrated because of the nonsense he was doing with Spongebob and Patrick, it was funny in some ways.

Mr.Krabs: "I'm feeling a warm spot."
Patrick: "Sorry."

hasfarr

your mom
This is why you don't raid other girls' panties. You might be raiding your own mother's house!

Anyways, another funny episode.

"Art thou feeling it now, Mizter Krabs?"

tvguy347

thissitesux12
Loved this episode. Parents seriously need to be more open to these things... do they really think younger kids are going to understand this? The older kids will, and they'll laugh! No harm, no fowl.

Ugly Barnacle

I'm not really ugly, I just stink
I actually tried to do a panty raid after seeing this episode. I ended up getting arrested for breaking and entering and being a creep in general, but it was totally worth it. :thumbsup:

I'm really hoping you are joking
blink.gif

This episode is funny at all of the parts already mentioned. But it is not amazing, I'd give it a 7.8/10.

Powerstars

Bomb-Selling Pirate
I love this episode. As someone already said, the younger kids won't get the panty raid part, and the older kids will laugh. I know I certainly didn't get it. I love episodes where Mr. Krabs doesn't do anything stingy. I also love the episodes where Spongebob and a group of friends do something. Overall:

Premise: 9.7/10
Execution: 9/10

SarahGiraffe

Giant Clam
This is one of my favorite episodes. And I think Mr. Krabs doesn't mention money one single time in this episode. :O
Isn't this the only episode where that happens?

This episode was hil-freaking-larious. Mr. Krabs being helped across the street. "ARE YOU READY TO PART-TAY?" "Are you feeling it Mr. Krabs?" The whole scene where they go to the wash. "I guess you're going to miss the pantie raid."

When I first saw the episode, I was about 5 or 6, and I was not quite sure what it meant. Then when I saw it again when I was 12, I found it hilarious.

9.5|10 Overall

TheBandGeek

Giant Clam
Great episode, but boring at times. It had some good humor, but other humor was stale. 7.3/10

it's a good episode and one where I don't wanna slap Mr. Krabs for the most part..... well except the ending.

Spongeo

Professional Mayo Player
One of the best humorous episodes there but of coarse their is that one dirty one but little kids don't notice when I was younger I didn't think it was funny but now it's historical! 9/10

Back